Chapter 3

Just my luck.. Getting sick 2 days after the break up and skipping school. Nice.

At least I could stay in bed all day and remove myself from society for a day or 2. I need it..

Sylica had called me to ask if I was okay during lunch break. I told her I was fine and she said Max had been really worried. Partially because I was so sad and I cried in front of him and now I'm sick.

I sighed and opened YouTube on my computer. Time to upload a video.. I didn't post for 2 days and I bet people are going to be spamming at the comments.

Yeah. I was right. Many comments asked where my daily videos were. I replied to a few telling them that I'm sick and I posted on Twitter apologizing.

I took out my headphones and started up my face cam. Hmm what game should I play today..

Scrolling through the comments, I found that a lot of people asked for Five Nights At Freddie's 3.

So I recorded. And played the game. Then I started to edit. By the time I managed to upload the video it was already evening.

My mum came in with the medicine and my porridge.

"You feeling better?" She asked with worry in her eyes.

"Yeah. Still a little unwell though," I tried my best to smile.

"You should've rested instead of recording.."

"Sorry.. I just can't keep fans waiting.. I have 3,000,000+ subscribers," I felt happiness in my heart as I thought of the day I got a million subscribers.

Then the happiness quickly vanishes as I remembered how I celebrated my success. It was a Friday. At exactly 4.30 pm I got a million subscribers.

Adam was so happy for me he called me up and we went to the park to hang. Then had a picnic with the rest AKA Alaska, Rosanna, Lilacia, Max and me and him.

It was so fun..

I sighed and ate my porridge, it was disgusting but I had to if I wanted to get well.

"Heather! You have guest! I'm gonna send them up!!" My mum shouted from downstairs.

"Okay!" I yelled back.

Wait. Oh no, I look like shit. I quickly covered myself with my blanket and then his under it till I heard someone open my door and walk in.

"Hi.." I said.

"Why are you hiding under your covers?" I recognized the voice as Lilac's.

"Cause I look like crap," I answered.

"Oh come on it can't be that bad," then someone flipped the blanket off me.

"Noooooo give it back!" I tugged on the blanket but due to my low energy level I lost the battle. Also because both Alaska and Ro were helping.

Max was here too but he was just laughing at the side like a retarded hyena.

"Oh my god. Heather you look like a ghost!" Alaska laughed.

"I told you so..." I mumbled.

"Sylica wanted to come but she had to plan for the Valentines day dance," Ro smirked.

"Seriously? Its like a month away," I laughed.

"Apparently this year's dance is gonna be like the best out of all. I think there will be like this big food table with all the cupcakes and food and drinks," Max started dreaming about food.

"Ehh you fatty," Lilac shoved him in the arm.

"So.. What are you guys doing here?"

"What, we can't drop by to see our beeeest friend?" Alaska grinned.

"Nope nope."

"Ah you ass. Anyway here's your homework. Have fun," Ro dropped it on my head and giggled.

I sighed and looked through the worksheets. It seemed pretty easy to me.

"Is that all???" I asked.

"As in homework yes. As in whether we are leaving no," Alaska jumped onto my bed and lay beside me.

"Saw your new video," Lilac laughed, "your face looks like you used white face paint and just covered up everything."

"I think she looks pretty cute," Max laughed.

"Dude. Ouch. You're saying I look cute when I'm sick!?" I glared playfully at him.

"No no no never mind," he lifted his hands to surrender.

I had such great friends. Such. Great. Friends.