Chapter 25

I stood at the door of his house, peaking at the side window to see if his parents were home.

They weren't.

I rang the door bell ans stepped back a bit waiting for Max to open it and let me in.

The door swung open and there stood a shirtless Max. My eyes widened and immediately I could feel heat rise to my cheeks and I sort of tried not to stare.

"Hey," he said casually, smirking at my reaction.

"Uh...uhh.... hey," I stammered.

Suddenly whatever I was about to say left my head leaving me completely blank in the brain.

"Umm was there something you wanted?"

"Kinda but suddenly I don't remember what I was about to say," I apologized slightly.

"Its okay. Want to come in?" He asked, smiling a little.

"If that's okay with you."

"Come in then," he stepped away from the door and created this sort of motion that butlers do when they invite people inside.

I stepped inside and we went up to his room. After some awkward moments of silence we decided to play some video games.

*cough* sound familiar? I was a bit scared of what might happen next...

Just as I thought, he asked to challenge me and well I accepted.

"Okay whoever wins 3 times gets a kiss on each cheek, got it?" He grinned.

"You're on," I smirked.

I was totally gonna win. I'm going to claim victory and he's going to lose like a... I don't even know.

I slammed my controller down in frustration. I had won 2 times but Max also did. It was the final battle... 3..2...1.... Go!

I rapidly moved swiftly around the map, getting my sniper ready. I was on top of one of the building and I was scanning the map with the scope.

Found him...

But before I could even shoot, I died.

"I swear I almost won," I pouted, then I realized that was almost what I said in the dream.

"Come on.. You owe me something," he grinned.

I rolled my eyes and neared his face, giving a peck on one side and another peck on the other.

"Is that all I get?" He sighed.

"What more do you want?"

"You know exactly what I want," his voice became husky. Exactly like my dream.

He leaned closer to me and my breathing automatically became choppy. Breathed in from my mouth, breathed out from my nose. Thanks to all the lessons from my old best friend, she kind of taught me how to breathe while making out...

Will we make out? I don't think so... Will I let it happen? Yeah.. But it can't happen. But I really wanted it..

Should I fight against my will or should I just let it happen? His face was already inches apart.

Fuck it. I moved in and our lips touched. I sighed quietly in my head, I've missed this so much. Now... Pull away or make out..

I let him take the lead just following whatever he wants. He didn't pull away, he deepened the kiss and one of my hand went to his shoulder while the other stayed on my thigh.

His hand cupped my cheek as he pulled me closer and closer, as if we could get any closer.

He was on top of me in minutes I was just lying down on his bed and he was like in a dog position thing. His lips never left mine except for when we had to breathe but when he actually pulled away, he moved down to my neck..

Kissing down.. Then back up.. Then we were back to making out. It felt so right yet wrong at the same time.

My mind screamed at me to stop but my heart, it just wanted more of Max.

When we finally pulled away from each other, I was panting really hard. The whole "he doesn't want to be in a relationship" thing had left my mind and all I wanted was to be with Max.

Maximilian Mendez.

The guy who I actually fell in love with and the guy that is driving me insane. We lay on the bed facing each other and chatting softly.

I ended up staying at his house for the night while his parents were out clubbing and having fun.

We cuddled and laughed and my heart ached. I wish we could do this more often. But we can't.. I fell asleep safe in his arms and I didn't get a single nightmare..