2

Previous part >

I waved at them and walked with Jennie to maths. To be honest the 4 girls aren't that bad like everybody else I have met. OH YES, I FORGOT TO TELL YOU! I came to this school because I got suspended on my other one... It's normal, I caused more trouble when my cousins and best friends were with me. STRAY KIDS!

Y/n POV

I walked in the classroom, I think I was early there was only one student there, I sat down on my seat and took my books out.

Teacher: Good morning class, we have a new student please come up here and introduce yourself.

She said walking into he classroom out of nowhere.

Y/n: Is it necessary...

Teacher: Yes it is so please come up.

Y/n: Y/n.

Teacher: anything else??.

I looked at her and sat back down and pretended to concentrate in class so I don't have to talk to Jennie who sits next to me.

Teacher: Oh umm... So I"m your math teacher Mrs Choi

Mrs Choi: WHY ARE YOU LATE... AGAIN! DETENTION AFTER CLASS, JEON JUNGKOOK AND JUNG HOSEOK

Jungkook: Well... How are you going to put the owners of the school in detention? Do you want to lose your job?

Mrs Choi: N-no, G-go sit back d-down you t-two.

Jungkook: What I thought.

Wait their the owner of this school?

Y/n: Jennie, what do they mean by 'owner' of this school?

Jennie: Oh you don't know? Well, Jungkook has 6 other brothers and they are the owner of the school. If you mess with them you Will be in big trouble. No one has messed with them, except some NCT members.

Y/n: I'm guessing NCT is another stupid group.

Jennie: Yeah-

Y/n: k.

Now, this is just great, I was being like an idiot in front of the owners of the school and now both Jungle book and Something Horseok are both staring at me. This is a great start to the first day of school. I sighed mentally and placed my hands under my chin.