Bonding

JayB POV

I was sitting in the car and watching y/n through the security cameras.

Jackson: sung ho makes me wanna puke!

JayB: why is he too ugly for you?

Jackson: what do you mean why of course WHY IS HE EVEN TOUCHING HER FUCKING THIGHS WTF?!

Bambam: yo chill!

Jin young: she's putting in the pills.

Han: did she seriously buy Champagne for him wtf-

I.N: it's find she's rich.

I'm too tired for dis wait for part 2!!!

Our mission finally finished and no we are back at Seoul. I'm still living with straykids in a base. I'm starting to feel guilty leaving my own family for no reason I mean I found out there my REAL brothers. "Was I too dramatic?" I thought to myself.

Author pov
It's bean nearly 1 year since you haven't seen or contacted them.

You werelooking through the fridge trying to find food until You heard someone scream your name.

Hyunjin: Y/n!!!!

You turned around and saw hyunjin swinging his car keys around his index fingers.

Y/n: yes?

Hyunjin: we're hungry wanna go get food?

Y/n: yea sure let me change and I'll come down.

He nodded and. You went upstairs and chnaged

After changing you went downstairs and went out the house after locking the door

After changing you went downstairs and went out the house after locking the door. You went towards hyunjins car and sat in the passenger seat.

Y/n: so what are we getting?

Hyunjin: the boys wanted Pizza so...
Y/n: ok ok sure let's go then.
A
You buckled your seatbelt and looked over to the window while your chin was resting in your hands.

After a few minutes you arrived and got out the car. You both were ordering until you turned around and saw someone familiar.

???: Y/N?!

You looked and it was JIMIN.

Y/n: JIMIN?!

You looked at hi shocked and was about to run until he caught your hands?

JIMIN: young lady you have a lot of explaining to do!

Y/n: let go of me!

Hyunjin: Y/n- JIMIN? WHAT IS HE DOING HERE?

He said also shocked. You three didn't know what to do it was stating to getting awkward. You just stared at the floor, since JIMIN was holding onto your wrist not letting go.

JIMIN: you know what? Your coming with me back HOME!

He dragged you outside towards his car. You couldn't do anything, you were scared that they will hate you for leaving you. Turning around you see hyunjin following you guys.

What seems like hours past the car stopped you looked up in the window and saw your house, the one you lived in before. He dragged you out the house towards his hyungs, tae and JK.

Hyunjin pov

Everything was so confused I decided to call the other boys to come over.

Y/n pov

You were walking towards them none of them saw you yet until suga turned around and saw you

SUGA: Y/N?

He said and made all of them turn around they all gasped and ran towards you. Jungkook was the first one to hug you then Namjoon. You hugged them back while crying.

Namjoon: WHERE THE F WERE YIU???

Jin: we were so worried trying to locate your location!!!!

Y/n: I-I'm sorry I-I don't know what I was thinking.

You said while crying. You looked up and saw you parents looking at you tearing up.

You ran to them and hugged them. They were both saying how much they missed you. You now regretted what you did...

( idk what I'm writing I had school sorry for uploading really latee)