New mission?

You woke up at 6:30 and di you morning routine and wore this.

You were the first one to wake up  and it was still pretty early they were all sleeping so you decided to watch something and then go make breakfast for them

You were the first one to wake up and it was still pretty early they were all sleeping so you decided to watch something and then go make breakfast for them.

After watching a few shows you decided to make some kimchi friend rice since you knew the girls liked it.

You were walking to the kitchen when someone. Called you.

Jennie: Good morning , you woke up so early?

Y/n: oh yeah I couldn't sleep.

Jennie: what are you making?

Y/n: kimchi fried rice... but I can't find the salt.

Jennie: I'll get it for you.

____________

Jisoo: Good morning everyone,

Rosé: I SMELL KIMCHI FRIED RICE!!!

She said running down the stairs.

Y/n: there's none for you I'm sorry

I joked she outed and sat down taking my plate.

Y/n: Yah yah yah!

Rosé: what?

I pulled the plate back and smiled at her

Y/n: it's mine...

Jisoo: aish here, you both stop, so loud

She said before eating.

_____________

It's been a few days since meeting up with Blackpink, Namjoon just called you and the others into a meeting.

"There's a new mission,"  Namjoon Said giving all of us a folder.

"This mission will need 2 people, anyone up?" He continued

"You know what... I'm going to sleep," Yoongi said leaning back on his chair and folding his arms before closing his eyes.

"I'll do it!" Y/n said still reading her folder that was given to her by Namjoon.

"Anyone else?" Namjoon asked.

"I'll do it-," Jungkook and Taehyung both said at the same time.

"Jungkook you take break you went to a mission a few days ago," "Taehyung you go with Y/n," Namjoon ordered.

"The rest of us can go out right?" Jin said "I still need to make lunch,"

Namjoon nodded and gestured them all to leave the meeting room. He explained to both Y/n and Taehyung the plan for the next mission. It was the same person Y/n and Blackpink had to defeat that didn't succeed.

"This mission will take more than a few days to complete, in 2 days both of you have a flight to Jeonju for the mission since they just moves 2 days ago. J-hope and Jimin with both come with you guys to help," Namjoom said.

"So do we pack our bags?" Taehyung asked.

"Yes, Call Jimin and hobi for me on the way,"

Both Y/n and Taehyung got up and moved their way to the door.