Unknown Number

Previous part

"Knock, knock, knock"

Y/n: Come In.

Y/m: Y/n, Me and your Appa are going on a honeymoon tomorrow morning.

Y/n: Hmm... WAIT! WHAT? You're leaving ME with THEM?!

Y/m: Yes, Go to sleep a good night.

She kissed my forehead and left the room I sighed. After a few minutes, a fell asleep.

I woke up in the morning feeling light-headed, I got up from my bed and went to the bathroom to do my morning routine.

I took something random to wear and went downstairs to see my brothers sitting there eating.

Jin: Good Morning Y/n!

Y/n: Good Morning Oppa.

I sat down between jungkook and Namjoon Oppa and started eating.

"Where's Eomma- ARight she went on a honeymoon" I sighed and continued eating. It was silent until Namjoon started speaking.

Namjoon: Well, we have to go shopping later Eomma informed you right Y/n?

I nodded and placed my spoon on the table.

Y/n: I'll wait.

Times skip

We walked into the shopping mall Namjoon, Jin, J-hope and Suga went in another direction so now I'm stuck with Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook.

Jimin: Well now they're gone, who's gonna save us from you.

He said and now I am about to punch him and kick him where the sun doesn't shine.

Jungkook: Yah! Hyung don't scare her like that and don't do something bad.