Sad hobi to happy hobi 2

Previous part

After we danced I changed my clothes and went to my appa's office. I knocked on the door and opened it.

Y/d: Oh what makes you come here, princess?

Y/m: Well I wanted to ask you something.

Y/d: Oh you can ask anything princess I will fulfil it do you want dresses clothes makeup, car, jewellery, private jet?

Y/n: No no no, that's too much I actually need your permission.

Y/d: What permission? (You author singing right now, Cause we don't need permission to dance, dananana dananana dana LMFAO)

Y/n: Well you see J-hope Oppa wants to participate in the dance and singing competition right?

Y/d: Yes I know but I denied it.

Y/n: please please please let them participate pleaseeee.

Y/d: It's no use to do it.

Y/n: But still I can't see them gloomy.

I begged him and showed him my puppy eyes which no one can resist.

Y/d: Ok fine.

Y/n: But dad please don't tell them I told you this.

Y/d: Yeah I know.

As we went downstairs to eat since my eomma told me to, they were sitting down on the dining table waiting for me and appa

Y/d: Well you asked me about the dance competition right?

They all nodded while having their heads down.

Y/d: Well you guys can participate.

He said I can see the smile that appeared on their faces mostly J-hope.

J-hope: Thank you, dad!

I smiled and continued eating while my mum looked at them smiling. As we finished eating appa went to do some "Important business" and eomma went to her office and I was here alone with my brothers; I was about to leave after placing my plate in the sink when someone called me.

???: Y/N!

I turned around and saw Hobi, Jimin, Jungkook standing behind me and the rest sitting down looking at me.

Y/n: Yes?

J-hope: I know you told appa.

Y/n: About?

Jimin: Letting us to participate.

Y/n: No why would I do that?

I said nervously and walked slowly away from them.

Jimin: Because we are your 7 sexy and handsome brothers.

Jin: I'm WWH world wide handsome YoU KnOW

Namjoon: Not again.

I tried holding my laughter but completely failed and started laughing so hard and fell on the floor.

Y/n: S-s-sev- seven h-h-hand- h-h-hands-s-some m-m-ma-m-m-man BAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

Jimin: W-what?

Y/n: A-ani i-i-it's j-j-ust t-that how you s-said i-it w-with s-so m-much c-c-c-on-confidence.

He stared at me blankly while I tried calming the f down.

Y/n: Ok Ok I did I asked and pleaded dad for my seven handsome and sexy brothers.

I Said in a mocking voice and walked upstairs.

"GOOD NIGHT MY SEXY BROTHERS"

I said still laughing.