Part 2

"Y/N!!!" You hear Wanda scream "I'm coming" you yell. You run down the corridor and into the elevator. You frantically press the level 1 button. The doors close, the elevator goes up. 

"no, no" you mumble to yourself, you press the level 1 button again, frantically. The elevator stops and the doors open.

You look up. "Hey, Bucky is it?" He steps into the elevator. 

You tap your feet anxiously, he looks at your pink fluffy slippers and you notice and stop tapping.

The elevator gets to level 1 and you rush out, "Nice to meet you!" you yell back as you turn into the kitchen.

"Y/N no running seriously," Tony says, you slide to the bench. Wanda comes through the door with Bucky.

"Oh Y/N there you are," she says, "I was looking for you, we got pizza and you get to pick the movie." 

You get a plate of pizza and make your way into the living room. You are the first one there, you take a seat on the couch directly in front of the TV.

Once everyone is seated you put on 10 things I hate about you. During the movie, you start to feel a bit nauseous.

You get up and quickly walk to the bathroom. You run the tap with cold water and splash it over your face. 

You feel yourself get more sick and cold. You kneel over the toilet and cry.

*Knock knock*

"Hey, are you alright sweetie?" you hear Wanda, you lean over and unlock the door. She comes in and sits next to you.

"TONY!" she yells out as she cradles your body and brushes her fingers through your hair. 

Tony appears at the door. "I'll get you some medicine" he leaves and comes back with some panadol. 

Wanda assists you up to your room.