Part 9

You sit at your desk and watch the time pass, after an hour of waiting Bucky knocks at the door.

"Glad you showed up" you sarcastically say. Hey walks in and takes a seat.

"Can we just get this over and done with" he sits back with his arms crossed, "Well if you were here on time it would have been done by now." you get up and bring out the mental tests.

"Ok we will do mental tests first," you hand him a piece of paper "Ok you have 20 seconds to write as many numbers as you can"

He looks at you confused and picks up the pen. "Do you not understand?" you ask

"No," he clicks the pen, "I just think it's stupid", you roll your eyes and count down.

He writes the numbers and then hands you the piece of paper. "Ok now you are going to recite the numbers back to me," you say

He recalls half of the numbers, out of order. You run the other mental test. 

"Look I know I was terrible at those tests and I-" he starts to explain,

"No," you cut him off "This is the whole reason for the tests, I don't want to hear your excuses" 

You make him do the push-up, boxing, sit-up, and running tests. 

"Ok now, can you remove your shirt please," you ask.

"Did everyone else have to do this?" He questions as he begins to remove his top.

"No, I just wanted to see you without one," you say sarcastically, "yes everyone else had to do it too." 

You check his vitals and hook him into a machine that checks his blood and oxygen levels.

After you finish up you ask him to take a seat.