Part 47

You turn around and see Bucky. Your stomach drops, what if someone saw him come in here! "What are you doing?" you whisper through your teeth. He looks at you confused, he is wearing tracksuit pants and a plain black top, his hair in a mess. "Thor is having a shower, he will be out any second, you can't be here" you walk towards him. He grabs your hands and plants little kisses on your neck. "Bucky-" you say trying to pull away from him, "Thor can't catch us."

He cups your face, "I. don't. care" he smiles before kissing you. In between the little kisses you try to explain that if Thor comes out of the bathroom he will know what happened last night but he doesn't listen. You give up and melt into his affection. You guys start laughing and then you hear the water turn off, "shit" you whisper and push Bucky away. "Why can't he know?" Bucky's asks, holding your waist, "he can know, just not now." you push him out the door and quickly run back to making the bed.

****

As you are leaving the trip to get back to Stark Towers tomorrow, you take your things from Thor's room back to your original room. It's only a few tops and jeans so you can do it in one trip. Once you return back to your original room you notice that the smashed glass and mess is still there from last night. You put your clothes in your suitcase and begin to clean up. You avoid cleaning the glass, once you have thrown out most of the mess and packed away the other parts you move to the glass.

You pick up the shards and place them in your hands, you are sure to be extremely delicate. Once your hand is moderately full of glass shards you stand up to go to the bin. Once you're on your feet you turn around and jump causing you to throw the glass un the air. You cover your head with your arms to protect your head from getting cut from the glass. You hear all the shards of glass hit the floor and break into smaller pieces. "fuck fuck fuck" you curse to yourself for dropping the glass. 

After all the glass has dropped you take your arms away from your head and look up at Bucky, who looks extremely worried. "y/n-" you look down at the mess you made, Bucky lifts your chin up and examines your head. "What?" you ask, more worried about the glass re-shattered all over the floor. "it got you" he says tapping your forehead, you wince in pain and you begin to feel the blood drip down towards your eyebrow. 

"Is it bad?" you ask wiping the blood away from your eyebrow with the back of your hand. "Yeah, it look's pretty deep" he says leading you to the bathroom. He grabs your waist and picks you up to the bathroom bench. "stay here." he says leaving the room, he comes back with a face washer and dampens it using some warm water. "What were you doing with the glass?" he says wringing out the water. "I was cleaning it up-" you're interrupted when he tells you to stay still as he applies pressure to your head, "and it was fine but then you just appeared behind me and it scared me". You stay still, admiring Bucky as he continues to pat the site, rinse the towel and repeats those steps.

"I didn't mean to scare you" he says softly whilst rinsing the towel out once more. "it's ok, I know you didn't mean to" you say giving him a light smile, he still looks upset about your cut. "Hey..." you cup his face and force him to look at you, "I know you didn't mean to" you smile at him and you see him try to fight back a smile but he ends up smiling back at you. He gives you a kiss on the head before putting a band aid over the cut.

[Please vote and comment on this story if you're enjoying it, I would love to hear from you guys. Please add the story to your library and follow me for updates.]

Did y'all just drop off the face of the earth? Some of my 'regulars' (People I like to call who often vote and comment, ect.) aren't here :(