Part 42

You look up at Peter and he moves his head down closer to yours. You hesitate for a moment. It's wrong, if you do it... you'll regret it, you'll feel sick with guilt, don't do it. 

You cup Peter's face and pull it in closer to yours. Peter whispers "can I?", your lips attach and you forget where you are and who you're with. He holds his hands over your back, pulling you into him. 

You take a step back from Peter, forgetting you're on ice you fall flat on the floor. You laugh it off and get back up. Peter helps you get off the ice and you take a seat. 

Tony walks over to you and Peter, "hey kid!" he says, both you and Peter turn your heads. Tony point's to Peter. They walk off and you're left sitting on the bench by yourself. You look out at everyone having fun. 

You sit by yourself for a good 15 minutes before you hear Peter say "Yes Mr Stark". You look over and Peter is walking back to you. You raise an eye brow at him, "did he...." you begin to ask. "He saw and was mad, I've been suspended for a while...." He says sitting next to you. "A while? how long? I could have done way worse with other people and he punishes you for that?!" Peter looks at you with surprise, "You could have what?" he asks intrigued. "I mean, I'm literally sleeping with Thor so?" You say looking out at the ice rink, "OH MY GOD, no I'm not sleeping with him, I mean I'm sleeping with him but I'm not having sex with him. gosh I'm so sorry" You say laughing.

Peter laughs awkwardly and you sit in silence for awhile. "2 missions" Peter says out of no where, you look over at him, "I'm suspended for 2 missions, and he is confiscating my suit until then." he looks down at his hands. " I'm so sorry if I knew a stupid kiss would have this affect I wouldn't have done it" he looks at you and shrugs his shoulders, "Oh well"

Once everyone is finished at the ice rink you all head back to the hotel for lunch. As you approach the table the only stop left is between Bucky and Steve. Once you reach the table Steve notices the dilemma. "I can move over" He whispers to you, you shake your head. You can't just go around avoiding this thing. You take the seat and order your food.

As you are sitting at the table observing everyone and listening to their conversations Bucky turns his head to you. Out of instinct you lean the other direction. "I need to talk to you" He gently states. "I don't want to talk, not now especially" You whisper through your teeth.

"Look we need to talk, you can't avoid me" He whispers to you. You turn and look at him, "Look Barnes," You whisper trying not to attract attention, "I don't have time for you to play me right now." 

[Please vote and comment on this chapter if you are enjoying the series, and please add it to your bookshelf and follow me for updates]

GUYS........ I GOT HARRY STYLES LOVE ON TOUR TICKETS FOR AUSTRALIA IN MY CITY!!!!!They aren't amazing tickets but I cant wait to go none the less.