chapter-14♪┌|∵|┘♪

Next day

I wore a red dress with white polka dots

I walked towards the office and was sooo nervous.

I don't know why I am nervous but I just don't know what to do when bangchan comes.

I woke up half hour early so I was watching my laptop.

I made coffee for me and searched some kdrama romantic moments. Ugh why am I doing this.

There was this scene where the female lead fell on the male lead with a mug of coffee and that's when the male lead took off his shirt.and on and on and on. You know what I mean.

I immediately closed the screen.

Why do I have to go through this ugh. I facepalmed myself.

I heard the door opening.

"Hi" chan said in a cute voice hanging on the door.

"Hello" I said looking at him and smiling

"What are you watching?" He asked and entered in.

"N-nothing" I said.

He hummed and went to make coffee for himself.

"Let me help" I said and stood up walking towards him and i had my coffee cup in my hands.

He turned around me and smiled. I suddenly tripped on one leg of table and fell on chan.

Shit. I just spilled all the coffee on his clothes. Why does this feel like dejà vú?

Fuck I saw it just now on the laptop.

"Oh I am so sorry" I said taking tissue and wiping it

"It's ok I'll just take it off" he said and started taking his hoodie off

"Aani!!" I said

"Mwo?(what) what happened?" He said

"Nothing I'll just go" I said and walked towards the door but chan held my hand and pinned my to the back of the door.

"What's wrong babe" he said. I could fell his breath on my face and he called me babe. Sheeshhh

"Nothing" I said and looked away.

"Ok if you say so" he said and turned around to take a seat.

I also followed him and bumped into his back. So clumsy of me.

I took a seat and turn on my laptop. Chan was also doing some works on his laptop.

Suddenly a notification popped up on my phone.

Dispatch daily

New couple in jyp ent.

  Cho ji ah and bangchan seen taking a walk on the jyp terrace.