chapter-20 ┌|∵|┘♪

"let's talk" he said and sat on the couch with a.... smiled?! Wth.

Wait, I watch drama master cause of Sana and..... y'all know what.

(A/N-for newbies or those who don't watch drama master. She (drama master) shows that the kdrama couple says 'lets talk' and......they......end......up.....kissing. yes you read that right.)

"Wh-what do you wanna t-talk about" I said and backed a little. His smile vanished. and he got a little worried too. Not worried worried but the awkward worry. I don't know how to explain so just understand.

"No I don't mean that" he said and sat straight.

"Oh ok ok" I said and sat beside him. He cleared his throat and started saying.

"So, I want to talk about two things......one is bad and other is good" he said. Right now I am acting as his member and not ex.

"Tell any you want and leave" I said sarcastically.

"Why are you rude?" He asked . Shit was I being rude. Ugh I don't care whatever.

"Continue" I said

"So the good one is that you know the choreography you had to do on kingdom. It's after 2 weeks " he said.

Ugh i will always remember that in the 1st week I got a heartbreak and in the second everything break.

"Yeah so?" I asked.

"I just wanted to remind you" he said.

"Ohk and the second" I asked again

"It's........about that day" he said with a big pause. I felt pain in my heart again. The same pain I had on that day.

"I- Don't wanna hear about that" I said and stood up to leave but he held my hand looking down.

"Leave my hand" I said and jerked his hand and almost cried. Now I am not his member I am his ex. Wow

"Please" he said as he looked up. I could see his eyes red and river of tears falling down his cheeks.

"Please what?" I said and now I was also crying.

"Sorry" he cried and got on his knees holding my hand.

"Don't do this to me" I said and wiped my tears from the other hand. I really want to hug him but I won't trust him ever again.

"What did I do" he said between the sobs.

"Alot" I said and sat on my knees too. I don't know what I am doing but I am just doing my heart tells me too.

"It was not what you saw" he said and wiped my tears with his hand.

"Don't please" I said and cried. He cupped my face and cried.

"Please believe me" he said and wiped his tears.

"I won't trust you again" I said and stood up again leaving.

"Fine then.....let's be friends?" He said trying not to show his tears.

"Ok" I said without looking at him and walked towards my room. It's so hard to deny to your heart. I tried my best not to turn and hug him.

I locked the door of my room and sat down bringing my knees to my chin. Yep I was crying. Very hard. I'm pretty sure he could hear me sob.

I could hear his steps. He left.

Next day

I was sitting at the dining table eating oats. Thinking what happened yesterday. I think I should leave stray kids.

"Ji ah!" I heard Sana yelling at the door. She barged inside and came running towards dining table.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Bangchan came Yesterday?" She asked and I chocked on the food I was eating.

"How do you know" I said as I took tissue to wipe my face.

"What did he say?" She asked and sat in front of me.

"Let's not talk about that" I said

Time skip

I was sitting at the couch and Sana was in the kitchen.

"Sana" I said without looking at her

"Yes say" she said and came out of kitchen.

"I........am thinking of leaving straykids" I said

"What?! Why!?"

"I am not sure if I should still be in group"

"No ji ah-"

"Please don't ask further" I said and hugged her. She patted my back.