chapter-22┌|∵|┘♪

I was at my home. Im very happy today. my two albums reached 1 million views.

I was lying on the couch when suddenly a notification popped up of instagram. I tapped on the notification and it showed that bangchan posted a picture.

My smile disappeared

My smile disappeared. I got so sad that now I was listening to sad songs. I put my knees near my chin. I tried my best not to cry.

I heard bell ring. I might be Sana so I should not make a face of crying. I stood up and walked towards the door.

"Heylo" I said as I opened the door with a smile. Fake one.

"Hey" I heard a familiar voice. I looked up and saw tzuyu unnie.

"Oh..hi" I said as my smile vanished again. Why is shy here? To tell me thanks for breaking up with chan so she was able to get him? Then you are fucking not welcome.

"Can I come in?" She asked. I want to punch her in her face.

"Yeah sure" I said and opened the door for her. She walked inside and looked here and there.

"Sit please" I said to here and we sat on the dining table. I offered her some tea.

"What is it?" I said .

"I...." She said and I looked at her

"You?"

"I wanted to tell you what happened that day" she said. Why does everyone talk about that day.

"Let's not talk about th-"

"Listen" and she told me every thing.

......

"I'm......sorry" she said with a pause.

"How could you?" I said as I felt my cheeks wet from the tears.

"I'm really very sorry" she said looking down

"Why did you even tell this to me now. Why Now!" I stood up yelling at her.

"Please forgive me" she said still looking down.

"GET OUT!" I yelled at her again and she stood up walking outside.

I sat on the floor sobbing. When she knew I liked him why would she do that. I trusted her so much.

......

Flashback
Sana's pov

I walked back to the dorm after I got to know that bangchan went to meet ji ah. I knew she would be crying or be sad right now.

"What happened?" Tzuyu asked me staring at her phone.

"Ji ah is leaving straykids" I said in disbelief