chapter-19〜(꒪꒳꒪)〜

Next day

I was sitting at the funeral house with Sana beside me. I can't imagine my world without mom. Even though I had fight with her, we became close again, she would say sorry to me everytime we met. I didn't know this will happen.

I sobbed again and heard footsteps. I don't have enough energy to look behind at who it was. It really looks my world has been crumbled between someone's hand.

All my members came and sat in front of me. I was wearing a black hanbok (traditional Korean dress) and Sana unnie was wearing a black dress and all my mebers were wearing black suit.

My face was a mess because of all the crying. After a while all the twice members, 2pm, day6 , niziu and some other trainees who were somewhat my friends came to meet me.

1 week later

I was sitting at the couch and heard a knock. I walked to door and opened the door. Revealing Sana. It have been alot better than before. Everything.

"Hi" she said with her cheerful smile as usual. She had light makeup on like pink lipstick, bb cream and little blush.

"Hey" I said and hugged her.

"Did you eat?" She asked and entered inside with a bag full of I don't know what.

"I ate yogurt" I said and walked towards my spot. Sana comes to my house everyday to either eat with me or just to meet. Sometimes other members of twice also comes. They rarely bring jisung or felix with them. I guess chan would send them to see how I am doing or I am just overthinking.

"Come eat I will make food for you" she said and walked towards the kitchen. She is in charge of my kitchen.

I took the remote between my index finger and middle finger and started watching the jisoo's new kdrama ( it's not released yet but I am saying it as it's in future. I know it doesn't make any sense but just read it 🙂)

After a while I could smell food. Tasty food. I'm shocked how she made it smell like that. Cause she can't cook well.

" Kimbap, stew and rice" I said with my index finger pointing at the kitchen without even looking there.

"Wow, how did you guess that" she said with a suprised tone. I'm just a big fan of kimbap and stew so ofcourse I will guess that.

"Here, come eat" she said and placed the tray of food on the dining table. And sat on one chair.

"Give it here only, pls" I said with a pout with my puppy eyes

"Nope, come here" she said sternly and started serving some rice for me.

"Ugh" I groaned in defeat and walked lazily towards the dining table.

"why is it so hot in here?" i said and took off my hoodie revealing my sports bra.

"{i know right, it is very hot" sana said and took off her jacket.

I pulled the chair out and sat taking chopsticks and spoon in my hand.

"Uhmm it's very tasty" she said as she took a bite.

"Really?" I said and tasted the food.

"It is, right?" She asked in curiosity.

"Wow it is, it's very tasty" its very tasty. Wow how can she make so tasty food. Yesterday she almost burned my house

"I watched so many YouTube videos yesterday" she said

"That's why" I said and we both laughed.

.....

Sana started packing the boxes and all she brought. I was again watching the drama. And eating ice cream. She left. Sana left.

It's so hard to act fine in front of her. I am not fine at all. I stopped the drama. And laid down.

thinking about my schedule to get rid of the thought of mom dying and chan leaving me. why did he have to leave me.

don't think about him ji ah. i will start crying if i think of him or my mom's scene. and yes.

that's what happened i started crying. i cried and cried and cried. i suddenly heard bell ringing. shit is sana back?

i immedietly wiped my tears from my sleeves and walked towards the door. without checking who it was i opened the door, cause i thought its sana.

"hey" i heard a deep voice saying a little awkwardly. i looked over at him and it was chan. shit

his eyes suddenly widened and i realized i was in my bra and shorts. fuck

i closed the door and leaned on it.

"what are you doing here?" i yelled from the behind the door

"uhm its ok if you are busy i'll go" he said

"no say it" i said a little low

"i......i was here to check if you are fine" he said very low but loud enough for me to listen

"im fine you can go" i said. i still trust him, i thought he was here to tell me 'he loves me and it wasn't what i saw' and etc. but he didn't

"and...." he said

im waiting, i will wait for him to tell me the truth.

"yes" i said

"can you wear some clothes i can't yell it from here" he said

i chuckled and said ok. i walked towards my room to wear a hoodie. i wore the first hoodie my hand landed on.

i opened the door for chan and he came in. he was wearing a white shirt with a dark blue pant. he was looking very...........h o t

"oh isn't it mine?" he asked pointing at my hoodie. i looked at my hoodie. shit its the one i took from him

" oh i think its similar one" i said awkwardly

"lets talk" he said and sat at the couch

_________________

i think all kdrama fans who watch drama master knows what will happen after this 😉

and if you don't know this then..........shame on you -_+

well then for new fans just go watch drama master she's a youtuber.