𝟮.𝟭

"Congratulations, Class of 2019, you have graduated!" our principal's voice rang through the school hall

Party poppers exploded on the sides of the hall. It littered the floor with synthetic strips of coloured paper and glitter. I held my certificate close to me as I stumbled back from the loud pop.

"Sohee-ah! We did it!" Somi exclaimed beside me, as we pulled each other into a hug.

"Goodbye Hanlim," I replied jokingly making Somi break out into a laugh.

"Sunwoo! Hwall! Here!" I heard calls from behind us.

The media. They've been here since morning.

"You should get going," I told Somi, referring to the flashes of light coming from the back of the hall.

"I'll text you!" she exclaimed before running off to entertain the press.

I still wonder till this day, how she can entertain them. In my eyes, it's so... draining.

"Sohee!" a voice called from behind me.

I turned to see Changmin standing at the end of the row of chairs.

"Changmin!" I exclaimed, rushing over to him.

He opened his arms and pulled me in for a hug. I turned my head to see about three other members there.

"I didn't know y'all were coming?" I asked excitedly.

"How could we not. Our maknaes are graduating and so is our producer! Of course, we have to come down to congratulate you guys!" Hyunjae said.

"Uwahhhh! So sweet!" I complimented making their ears go visibly red. "Where are the rest?" I asked.

"With Hyunjoon and Sunwoo," Haknyeon said pointing to the crowd of photographers.

I turned to see Hyunjoon and Sunwoo walking off the small podium and towards us. Sangyeon held a camera stand as he filmed the whole thing.

"How are y'all not blind after staring at multiple camera flashes?" I asked rhetorically.

"Because we're idols," Sunwoo bragged openly.

I rolled my eyes.

"Deobi! We want to introduce you to someone!" Hyunjoon exclaimed taking the camera from Sangyeon.

"Wait is it allowed? I asked.

"Technically you've already graduated so we're allowed to," Hyunjoon explained.

"Ready?" Sunwoo asked as he stood beside me.

I nodded my head. I held my certificate closer to my torso, hoping that it covers my name tag. Hyunjoon passed the camera over to Sunwoo who bent slightly to suit my height.

"Jajang~! Meet the one behind our music! She just graduated today too! Say hi!" Sunwoo introduced.

"Hello! My name's JJ, and I'm the music producer/composer for The Boyz. Please look forward to more of our music!" I exclaimed.

I bowed slightly as my hand quickly climbed up to cover my collar, just in case my blouse decided to drop and let the camera see whatever was inside.
(a/n: girl problems)

"Yes, please look forward to our music! Produced by yours truly and keep supporting us!" Sunwoo moved the camera away from me. "Everyone say bye bye to Deobi!" the boy continued to close the video nicely.

They waved for about a minute as the boys tried to make cute facial expressions to say goodbye to their fans lovingly.

Finally, they put down the camera after a while and closed off their work for the day. Just then, I felt my phone ring.

"Hello?" I answered my phone.

"CONGRATULATIONS SOHEE!!" I heard a loud scream, in english, from the other end of the phone.

"Don't be so loud!!" I shouted back, in english, through my phone.

"Who's that?" Jacob asked.

"My brother," I replied.

"Yes hello, what does thou want?" I continued to speak to him in english.

"You know that one cafe Mom and Dad brings us when they were here? Meet me there!" Jae instructed through the phone.

"Wait now?" I asked.

"Yes. I wanna treat you upon graduating," he explained.

"Oh! Wowww! I'll see you in ten minutes." I ended the call.

I looked up from my phone to see The Boyz staring at me in anticipation.

"So?" Juyeon asked.

"My brother wants to treat me for graduating, so Imll be going now," I said.

"Do you want us to drop you off?" they asked.

"Ah it's okay! I don't think you would know where it is anyways. It's pretty hidden," I refused.

"Well then, see you next week Sohee!" they wished.

"See you!" I waved them goodbye as I left the school and hurriedly headed over to the cafe to meet my brother.