𝟮.𝟰

"Yes

"Yes. I'm giving you permission to talk about me on your interviews and stuff," we heard the girl acknowledge.

It was dead silent within the group afterwards.

'Did we do something wrong when we introduced Sohee to the fans?'

'Did she not want us to introduce her?'

'I feel so dumb'

"This doesn't feel right," Hyunjae pointed out the obvious.

"Which part are you referring to? Us listening to her 'private' conversation or Us introducing her to our fans?" Younghoon whispered sarcastically.

Suddenly, we heard the booth door open, trying to put on a smile for us. Chanhee still had his finger on the microphone button - the one Sohee uses to speak to us and hear us in the booth - when that smile turned upside down.

"Were... y'all listening into the convo?" she asked.

We couldn't answer.

"I'm taking that as a yes," the girl deadpanned. "Let's just- get on with recording. C'mon Chanhee-oppa," she continued.

'She's using honorifics.'

It feels like some kind of dark aura entered the room.

Chanhee got out of the girl's seat and went into the booth. The girl let out a breath of air before taking in a another fast.

"Anytime, you're ready Chanhee!" her voice tried to pique itself.

She wanted to sound cheerful and happy but she clearly couldn't.

Unknowingly, my eyes shot down to the floor, knowing that the girl is already upset with her situation and we just HAD to add oil to the fire.

Soon, we finished Chanhee's vocals and it was time for the rap line to take over.

"All yours Sunwoo," Sohee chimed as she got up.

I got up from my seat and sat at the producers chair as per usual. From the corner of my eye, I could see Sohee sitting away from the rest of us as she fiddled with her phone, as she observed us.

"Eric, you're first," I called.

Eric quickly headed into the booth and got ready to record. He turned to me to give me a nod and that was where I started the recording.

You're my blue sky
neoran baram bunda jigeum neoreul hyanghan sungan
neon nareul meottaero seollege gaseum ttwige mandeureo
seumyeodeureo negero

"Can you drag the end of the word 'sky'. Put like a sigh at the back," I instructed.

Eric nodded his head and proceeded as told. As I was recording Eric and Hyunjoon, I couldn't help but glance over at Sohee here and there.

The girl is probably scared for her safety and privacy but she's still willing to stay here and finish the job with us.

Next, it was my turn to record. Sohee took over me as I entered the booth.

"Anytime you're ready Sunwoo!" her voice piqued itself.

I gave her a nod from inside the booth and started recording.

mabsosa maldo an dwae
It's like bung tteo inneun pungseon jabgo wiro
shyung ollagaseo punggyeongeul saekchilhaebojago mulgameun bom

"That was great, but can you when you stop at the third line, can you elongate the word," she instructed. "So, 'shyung' becomes 'shyuuung' and so on," she explained.

I nodded my head and started recording again.

"That was a lot better! Now, can you sigh into the mic," she asked.

I nodded my head and we started recording again.

HH mabsosa maldo an dwae
It's like bung tteo inneun pungseon jabgo wiro
shyung ollagaseo punggyeongeul saekchilhaebojago mulgameun bom

The music stopped in my head and all I could hear after was just a bunch of muffled laughing. I turned my head to look out and see the girl and my members laughing.

"Wait why are y'all laughing!" I exclaimed into the mic.

"Sir, you sound like you just finished the math paper," Sohee mentioned in the intercom, as my members' laughter overlapped the background.

I stood there with my jaw hanging.

"Ahhhhh!" I shouted in the booth.

The girl turned on her mic again, hearing her airy laughs escape into the intercom. "Okay okay. I should've been more specific. Can you do a refreshing sigh. Like you took a nice sip of a cold drink on a hot day in summer," Sohee explained, stifling her giggles here and there.

It was nice to hear and see her visibly happy again. She's like a contagious virus. Whether she mad or stressed, so will the people around her; but once she's happy, she makes other people happy too.

"Okay!" I answered as we started recording again.

hh mabsosa maldo an dwae
It's like bung tteo inneun pungseon jabgo wiro
shyung ollagaseo punggyeongeul saekchilhaebojago mulgameun bom

"That was soooo much better. Much more refreshing and not dreading HAHAH," she commented before letting out another giggle. "Okay, come on out. I think we're done with Bloom Bloom," she continued.

I placed the headphones back and came out of the recording booth. As I exited, I watched our manager walk in and whisper something to Sohee. It was too soft to be deciphered.

The girl took a deep breath before speaking once again.