9.

< I love >

tw// implied sex

A few hours earlier|June, After high school

I can see the end as it begins,
my one condition is,

And so the days passed by and it's now summertime, which meant Dream's Dad was never home.

He was out in about on business trips constantly ever since his job promotion, he's been visiting his family instead of spending time with his own Son. He doesn't even invite him to go with him.

So the blond is just moping around the house, doing absolutely nothing. He has no motivation to do anything, he ignores his friends that go out, he hasn't even shaved his facial hair in a week now and it's starting to annoy him but he's just so lazy.

He doesn't cook, only eats take out even if a few hours later he's puking it all out, when halfway through watching some random show like Breaking Bad.

"Fuck." He mumbles to himself as he sat on his kitchen counter.

It's currently midnight. He's starving and doesn't want to order any food too late, and he hasn't gone to the grocery store, and if he calls his Dad, he'll get literally ghosted.

He sighs as his body slumps against the counter, he felt so empty, so useless not doing anything.

And then it hit him. He could ask Sapnap for leftovers from his dinner. His mom always cook every day for their family and she used to always invite him over, god just by thinking of her food Dream's stomach makes a noise he didn't even know was possible.

With a fixated mind on getting decent food, he works up the courage to text Sapnap.

<  Sapnap  =

-hey, are u awake?

In hindsight maybe Dream should've made it known that it was him who's texting because I mean well, he's sure Sapnap probably deleted his number on his phone. But he settles on just hoping Sapnap has him as a contact still.

A long few minutes pass and Dream has started to bite his nails, he's growing nervous and anxious and if he had food in his system he'd puke right now.

<  Sapnap  =

-hey, are u awake?

everything ok?

Dream immediately straightens up as he sees the message and he internally is so grateful Sapnap knows it's him. He settles on skipping the small talk and getting to the point.

<  Sapnap  =

-hey, are u awake?

S- everything ok?

-yeah sorry it's late was just wondering if ur mom has leftovers? my dad hasn't
been home and I keep puking take out.
rlly hungry rn, could use some food :( ?

He's left on read immediately and it makes him panic again because he never sees the three dots come up.

Sapnap sighed as he didn't reply, he figured he'd just do Dream this favor. Because if he knows him, he knows that Dream isn't lying when he says Takeout makes him puke afterward. Or that his Dad hasn't been home, Sap believes it all, he just, is he ready to see him again?