Chapter 2

What just happened☺️

Alexander's POV:
Why did I say that it's so dumb but he looked so hot, and he smelled like he was so aroused. I think it's him he might be my mate I want to see him again already he's so pretty and perfect I'm going to go see him after school he'll be alone by then.

I had to go home to continue planning for the coronation ceremony after the first three periods but I still want to go back to see him again. Going back to school I walk to his classroom door waiting for him to notice me standing at the door, he was sitting on top of the table next to the wall.

"Danny he's so god damn hot I swear and his voice is so deep and raspy and his eyes oh if eyes could kill and the messy brown hair" he turns around while talking and that's when he saw me "OHMYGOD hey I have to go" he hangs up quickly trying to avoid looking at me, he goes to his table and start to look through some messy paper "Hello Alexander can I help you with something".

Goddess, I love how he says my name, but he's still avoiding making eye contact with me. My body moves on its owned my left hand takes both of his wrists and I pin him to the closest wall, and he just inhales deeply "Who was that?".

"My friend" he says breathlessly.

"And who were you talking about" I whisper next to his ear; his eyes widen as he looks at me.

"I wasn't talking about a anyone".

"Is that so" I say as I tighten my hold on his wrists and nuzzle my face on his neck slightly brushing my nose on his skin, he moans my name softly into my ear. HE FUCKING MOANED MY NAME