Chapter 4

Okay so note I'm that in America you start school at Mondays till Friday's, where I'm from we go from Sundays till Thursday's so yeah, I'm gonna go with my thing. 🥰

He can get WHAT🧍🏻‍♀️🧚🏼‍♀️

Alexander's POV:
That was amazing it's like he was so pleased I loved how his expressions change like that one can only dream. Heading out to go home which is near the woods because we're werewolves duhh, god I hope he doesn't freak out when I tell him about that.

     When I reach the huge place, we call home yes, we as in the whole pack it not that crowded, we're about 5,000 people here of course not all of us live at the pack house just the alpha beta delta and their families, there is a lot of warriors that live near our territory to be able to protect the kids and people that aren't trained enough YET.

     Of course, all people can train at the gym or with the pack when we train as groups at 5am on weekdays because of school, and 9:30am on the weekends.

     Anyway, going inside and heading straight to the big hall to see everything placed on its rightful place, all of this looks fantastic they did a really great job this might even be too much then I see as the brains in all of this turns and looks at me.

     "Hey mom isn't this too much" I say kissing the top of her head she smiles then looks at me with a stern look.

     "Nonsense you're my only son and you are going to be an alpha after this ceremony and you will also find your mate, I bet she's very beautiful".

    That he really is "What if it's not a woman but a man what's gonna happen then".

     She looks at me suspiciously "That's fine men can still bear a child when they're mated to a male werewolf" she says like it's nothing like what that's a whole ass baby we're talking about here, I'm only seventeen I'm gonna be eighteen in a day and a half. I know that most werewolves have kids at eighteen when they find their mates and there are people who wait I mean they still have sex because of their heat but they have to take precautions of course "why are you asking about that Al".

     "I think I already found him mom".
—————————————————————————————————
Comment💬💬
Vote⭐️⭐️