Chapter 3

So it continues😭❤️

Roman's POV:
     What the hell just came out of my mouth
"Say that again" he whispers biting my earlobe, moving his knee in between my legs.

"Ahhlex" it happened AGIAN WTF

"Who were you talking about again?" he says as his knee goes up higher in between my legs reaching my crotch and rubbing slowly making me feel helpless and breathing heavily.

"You" I answer as he trails his right hand to my waist and pulls me closer to him letting go of my wrists, I put my hands on his shoulders. His head is still right on my neck, and I can feel his tongue reaching out as he starts sucking on my skin "Don't do that".

"Why?" he asks taking a step back as I already start feeling empty for not being close to him. I look at his eyes and they seem like he's scared of being rejected.

"If you give me a hickey everyone is going to talk about it, it's a very open and clear place, AND you are my student and I'm your teacher so this can't happen too" I say pointing at me and him, I look at his handsome face and he's smiling "I like your smile" I voice out without realizing and clasp my hands over my mouth.

He chuckles "Thank you, and don't worry about the student thing we're graduating in a month; And I'd love to see their reactions when they see a hickey on that neck of yours" he says lowly. Alex turns around to leave the classroom "see you tomorrow sweet cheeks" I don't want him to leave though.

"But umm... never mind goodbye Alexander" I say looking down at my fumbling hands kind of disappointed, he turns around like he knows that I want him to stay, stepping closer to me he kisses my temple and leaves. That was embarrassing but kind of sweet somehow; Never thought something like this will happen he's my student for god sake but I also have to admit that was freaking HOT.
—————————————————————————————————
Comment💬💬
Vote⭐️⭐️
✨Whatever but let me know what you think of this so far🧍🏻‍♀️✨