Chapter 10

I didn't know how to write the smut scene where it'd be a tops point of view cuz well most of what I read its always in the bottoms point of view, so I had to do some more research😏😏. Yeah, that's about it💖💖💖 I hope you like this
Sexual content ahead
Mating(part1)🥰

Alexander's POV:
     My dad left without saying anything even though he told Jasper that he wanted to speak with me. I was left with my mate and now more than ever I felt a strong connection between us, his arousal came off as waves and I wanted nothing more than to mark him.

     "What is it?" he asks noticing how quiet and still am being, but as soon as our eyes connect, he connects the dots in his head probably because Jasper is right there with us unwilling to leave, Roman blushes feeling my hardening member at his hip wanting to be released. I say nothing at first only lowering my head and kissing him slowly he quickly kisses me back, carefully slipping my tongue into his mouth he brush's his fingers through my hair standing on his toes, I pick him up and slam his back against the wall he gasps when I start to kiss him harder and separate's our mouths and takes a deep breath and I keep on kissing his beautiful neck.

     I allow myself to look at him for a minute or two his mouth bruised up from the rough kisses and there's hairs stuck to his forehead from sweat, leading us to the bed I let him sit in the middle of it and take a step back smirking at him "sweet cheeks, how about you show me how much sexier you can get hmm?" I say grabbing a chair and sitting on it with my legs apart waiting patiently for the show, he stands up keeping eye contact with me I can hear how fast his heartbeat is and its racing he looks a little nervous but still very confident witch is turning me on even more.

     He stood up and began walking towards me steadily as he starts with the shirt removing it slowly but teasingly it was the most alluring sight I've ever seen, his chest smooth with his little brown nipples perking out begging for attention MY attention I lower my eyes as he starts removing the shorts he's not wearing any underwear and there is definitely no complains here, his dick stood up the tip glistening with pre-cum I couldn't wait so I go to grab his waist and let him sit on top of me if only I wasn't wearing my underwear right now this would've been so much better.

     "Hey, I thought I was supposed to put on a show" he whines I stare at him amused if someone saw us now, they would think I'm the older one.

     "Maybe you can do that from here I'd have a better view wouldn't I" I whisper into his ear as my left hand grabs his cock and storks it I move my other hand and place two finger Near his mouth "suck them" and he does just that taking my fingers in he sucks them hard looking right into my eyes my clothed cock rubs against his bare ass he throws his head back with a loud moan I move my fingers to his tight hole and rub around it then slowly push one finger inside him, and he winces a little "hey baby relax okay we're going to go slow" I say kissing his shoulder and he relaxes a little making me able to push in a second finger as I move them around and he start moaning and meowling like a kitten.

     He tries to sit up with his knees and kisses me deeply while his arms are on my shoulder he bounces on my fingers his moans vibrate into my mouth, his right hand moves in between us to my underwear and shove his hand inside them to take my cock outside of them "come on take me to bed I want this so bad" he says and I didn't have to be told twice I took his and threw him right onto the bed he  raises his head to look at me discarding the underwear I climb into the bed, I shove my fingers back inside him and move them faster than before his back arches seductively as I add yet another finger and take his cock that is still dripping  with pre-cum into my mouth sucking the hell out of it rolling my tongue around his head his hands take a tight hold of my hair warning me that he is close to cuming which makes me only keep going in a faster pace.

     A loud scream comes out of him as he cums inside my mouth when he finishes I remove my body from his and sit in front of him staring at the sight he looks like he is ready to take a 18+ photography shoot with his sexy squinted eyes, his mouth agape, and his hand grabbing the bedsheets in a tight grip "you look absolutely delicious" I say and he just smiles "May I?" I ask him looking at his awaiting hole.

     "Yes, please fill me up Alexander" he says in a sultry voice, and that was it him saying that made me go crazy I shove my cock into him and wait for him to adjust, I look at him and see his eyes well up with tears "don't worry am not crying because it hurts even though it does a little it just feels so damn fucking good" he whispers making me laugh a little and he does the same "you can move now" I nod pulling out slightly but then I push back in going slow at first then faster, Roman's eyes roll back into his head from the pleasure.

    'Mark him' Jasper says as I kiss him where the mark would be I can feel Jasper resurfacing and ready for us to mark our mate, feeling my canines extend I slowly kiss the place between his neck and shoulder Roman shivers I take it this is the most sensitive place there is on his neck. Wanting to give him more pleasure my left hand takes his cock and start stroking it again, I sink my teeth into his neck, the taste of blood spreads onto my tongue then retracting them I lick the blood closing the wound, Roman cums while moaning and I do the same inside him.

     "I am so tired" he says lokking dizzy as I pull myself out of him picking him up and going to the bathroom right to the shower and put him down "you've got to stop carrying my I feel like a child when you do that" he says pouting.

     "Not gonna happen" I say kissing his pouty lips "now let's clean you up we don't want you getting pregnant now do we" I slap my hand over my mouth, and he just stand there with a scared but curious look in his eyes.

     "Too tired to talk about this now but we are definitely talking about it later" he says yawning we clean ourselves up and go to bed sleeping naked next to your mate really is something.

Xoxo so imagine this but they is naked

—————————————————————————————————Yooo I hope that was satisfying😏Comment💬💬Vote⭐️⭐️

Yooo I hope that was satisfying😏
Comment💬💬
Vote⭐️⭐️