Chapter 8

Midnight

Alexander's POV:
     I don't think he realized that he was crying does he not want to be my mate, but I try to put my feelings aside "hey why are you crying" I say taking his hand and look at his beautiful face "come on baby I hate seeing you cry like that" he looks at me deeply.

     "Why" he says quietly "this is way too much, I still want pizza though" he says crying still making me laugh a little; I take some tissues and wipe his tears.

     "Let's eat then I told you what you need to know for now let's leave the rest for another time" he nods his head slowly then takes a piece of the pizza and starts eating it, so I take a piece for myself.

     "These taste delicious" he says sniffling "sorry about the breakdown I just panicked a little, but I think I am good now" him saying that made me smile a little, because of his adorable red nose and the little sauce that was left on his bottom lip, and he looked so cute, I want to kiss him so bad "why are you staring at me like that".

     "I just want to-" I stop stand up go to his side and bend over and kiss his lips softly I hear his pizza drop on the plate as he kisses me back almost instinctively I pick him up and push him against the wall and kiss his neck making sure to leave some hickey's along the way as he moans loudly so I stop to stare at him " you know I'm thankful that this room is soundproof because you are loud as hell baby" he looks at me still in a daze.

      "Shut up" he says blushing red, he looks at the digital clock on the table next to us and says "Happy birthday Alexander" kissing me intensely, and I kiss with the same liveliness.

      "Thank you, sweet cheeks" I say, when we come up for a much needed breath "we need to get some sleep tomorrow is going to be one hell of a day" I say putting him down, and regret doing so because I really want to kiss him more.

     He seems hesitant but still heads to the bathroom " hey I need a toothbrush" I go to the bathroom and get a new one from a drawer and give it to him "so what's gonna happen now that we are 'mates'"  he says making air quotes while saying mates, I open the faucet to run the brushes under the water close it and get some toothpaste on them so we can start brushing our teeth.

     "Well you'll have to move in here, not in this room but there is a penthouse for the alpha and their mate; my dad and mom already moved out of there a while ago I have furnished it already but of course you can change anything to your liking" he looks at me through the mirror with teary eye's "I know that all of this is overwhelming but please don't cry" I say kissing the back of kiss head.

     "I already have my own place although for some reason now living there doesn't sound that good" he says looking at me somewhat knowingly "if I live in the penthouse which the word itself sounds sexy it'll be interesting plus it's going to be with you and I like the sound of that" he turns around looking attractive as fuck, he glimpses at my lips making me forget our waiting toothbrushes.

     I put my hands on the bathroom counter tops trapping his petite frame in between them "do you now?" I ask getting my face closer to his, he nods smiling then he runs his fingers through my hair making Jasper purr which is very unusual of him, I hum closing my eyes and I feel his soft lips brush over mine so I take a step even closer to him hinting that I want more and he understands by the way he kisses me deeply slipping his tongue smoothly inside my mouth dancing with mine, I slide my hand down to bubble butt squeezing  lightly he moans inside my mouth making me shudder so I squeeze tighter and he throws his head back and moans louder "I love this perfect ass of yours and I love your moans even more" I say kissing his bruised lips again. "I hate to ruin the fun, but we need to brush our teeth and go to bed" he nods blushing, I kiss his temple.

When we're done with brushing our teeth,we go to bed I pull him closer to my chest and start to nod off; and oh, if it wasn't the best night sleep I've ever had.
—————————————————————————————————
Comment 💬💬
Vote⭐️⭐️