The hands of the clock began turning backwards. They flew like time back to the past.

[No one]

"Is he dead?" Asked a Watcher with pumpkin orange hair and bloody, dark purple cloak. Their eyes drifted to a blonde Watcher with dark blue cloak and nurse's badge on her sleeve.

"No, he's not dead, ᓭ⍑ᒷリ," The blonde sighed and poured purple liquid from a bottle to a syringe.

"Are you doing drugs, ⍑ᔑ||ꖎ╎ᒷ?" Shen, Sherenidy, asked and tilted her head. That made the blonde sigh before chuckling a bit.

"I'm not doing drugs, you should already know that!" She shook her head before turning to look at another nurse with lavender coloured hair and handed the syringe to her. "Here," She hummed.

"Thank you, ꖎᒷᒷ!" The lavender haired nurse nodded and took the syringe before disappearing behind some curtains.

"You know, if we get in trouble with his sister, I'm not responsible for anything," Sherenidy gestures towards a strawberry blonde male lying unconsciously on the bed.

"Where did that come from?" Haylie turned to look at the pumpkin haired Watcher with concerned look that she hid behind her mask. She had no idea he had siblings.

"Nah, I just feel like she isn't gonna like us for some reason," Sherenidy shrugged and glanced back at the strawberry blonde.

Haylie hesitated, but decided to ignore it. She sighed, "Well, I'll have to go take care of something else. I'm begging you to behave."

"I can't promise anything," Sherenidy grinned as Haylie left the resting space.

Sherenidy turned his hidden eyes towards the strawberry blonde next to her. She was waiting for him to open his eyes and wake up so she could start bombing him with questions.

There was something that seemed off about him. He was wearing an amethyst necklace, which she had never seen before.

But she didn't have time to think about it anymore when the strawberry blonde finally began opening his eyes.

"W-what happened.?" He asked and tried to sit up, but the pumpkin haired Watcher pushed him back to the bed.

"Another fight against ᒷ∷∷𝙹∷. No lives were lost, but many got injured badly," Sherenidy answered and carefully stroked his hair out of his face.

"I.. See," He nodded and coughed a bit. His throat was sore and he felt kinda weird.

"How are you feeling?" Sherenidy asked. He noticed something odd about her behaviour, but didn't question it yet. Instead he answered, "Like shit."

"Well, you don't want to hear the reason behind that," Sherenidy grimaced. She already knew she had to tell the truth anyways soon.

A sword pierced through his chest. The pain grew worse than it had ever been.

" ̇/ᒷꖎᑑ⚍ᔑ, you died, but I saved you. With a deal. With a Fallen," Sherenidy admitted. She wasn't about to hide it from him.

Xelqua hesitated, "What do you mean..?" He trusted his mentor, but he had no idea what she was talking about.

"You're alive because you're sharing your body with someone else. No one else knows that though, only you and I," Sherenidy explained quickly. "I decided to give you another change to live, but obviously you can just throw it out of the window if you really want to," She added.

"I have learned about deals," Xelqua nodded. Then a voice rang through his head, "Good to know you're awake."

"Can you hear them?" Sherenidy asked hesitatedly and tilted her head. She had no idea how the spell had worked.