Studying naked

Summary: Y/N and Theo are supposed to be studying, but that’s not what they are up to.

Theo and I were supposed to be studying, but then we got bored and that is how we ended up here, half naked, making out on my floor.

I break away from the kiss, “Theo, we should stop.”

“What, why?” He looks at me, confused.

“I’ve never done this before.” I say honestly.

“Oh,” he looks at me, “that’s not a problem for me,” he stops himself, thinking for a moment, “unless it’s a problem for you. I don’t want to make you do anything that you don’t want to do.”

“No no no. It’s not that I don’t, I do, I really do…” I stop talking and begin to blush, “I just don’t know how or what to do.” I say nervously.

I’ve never had sex before and they say there’s nothing like the first time, so I wanted it to be special, and as long as it is with Theo, it will be, but I don’t know what to do? 

What if I can’t cum? What if I can’t make him cum? What if he goes down on me and I smell bad? Did I shave? All of these thoughts begin to race around in my head.

“Hey, Y/N,” he ran his hands through my messed up curls, “to be honest with you, I have never done this either, so it will be the first tie for the both of us. If you want to do it, I am good to go, but if not, I am fine with that too.” he smiles at me.

I think for a moment before I finally say, “Then let’s get this show on the road.” and kiss him again.

Theo begins to massage my breast and kisses my neck.

I moan and entangle my hand in his hair and tug gently.

“Just making sure,” he begins to pull my panties down, “you really want to do this.”

“I do.” I look at him and smile assuringly.

He mumbles what sounds like an, “Okay.”

Theo begins to fumble around with his boxers after he pulls my panties down.

He inserts his member inside of me, I gasp and he groans.

Theo sits still for a moment, giving me time to adjust, before beginning to move at a slow pace.

I moan and tug his hair slightly, “you can go faster, Theo.”

That is all he needed to hear as he began rocking his hips and thrusting faster.

He leans down and moans into my ear.

Hearing him moan is the sexiest thing in the world, nobody can convince me otherwise.

Growing tired of this position and wanting to please him, I swiftly roll us over and begin to ride Theo.

I look down at Theo and he is giving me wide eyes, “What?” I giggle and he chuckles and then moves his hands to my breasts.

I bounce up and down on Theo’s member, taking in the sound of his moans, and moaning myself. Why was I so nervous, this feels amazing.

“Shit…” Theo moans and I feel his cock twitch inside of me.

“You can let go, Theo, I’m coming with you.” I throw my head back and moan andI come right after I said that.

I continue to move up and down and then I heard this animalistic moan come from Theo as he released.

I got off of him and sit next to him, I grab my book and look at him, “What was chapter two about?” I laugh and he looks at me bewildered then grabs his own book.

“Uh, is it safe to say I don’t know at the moment?” Theo laughs.

That’s how the rest of the night was spent, studying naked.

Word count: 638