Chapter Three: Being Eto

As some suspected, the beloved author of the best-seller novel, Dear Kafka, Takatsuki Sen is currently writing a new book!

This confirmation explains why the lovable and fan friendly author seems to be missing from the public's eyes.

Takatsuki Sen haven't showed up in her book signing events these past few weeks and nobody, even her manager, couldn't explain why which gave some of her avid readers hope that she' writing a new book because apparently, she also went missing during the time she was writing her latest work, The Black Goat's Egg.

No further information was shared to the media aside from Takatsuki Sen's uncanny way of announcement.

Last night, all television networks showed a note in Takatsuki Sen's hand writing with the word "run" written in all capital letters. When asked, representatives from the networks announced that the author sent all the television networks a couple of instructions leading to the surprising event in exchange of scheduling an interview with their best talk shows.

That was the only time Takatsuki Sen's manager confirmed that she is in fact currently hiding somewhere so she could concentrate on her work.

Fans have been speculating if the word "run" is indeed her new work's title.

Whether it is or it isn't, one thing is for sure...

Everyone will run when they see her again.

I laughed as I finished the lame article on the newspaper. Humans are so gullible...

I threw the garbage as far as I can while standing on the bell tower's ledge. I'm done being entertained by humans. Now is time to be entertained by ghouls.

I danced on my tiptoes and watched the moon above. I could not believe how Ayato set me up.

I don't mind what he did for it won't really affect me but... I'm surprised at how he got the idea of doing it.

I'm sure he hasn't seen me following and watching him. So I'm guessing he might be doing it to protect himself and prevent the remaining Aogiri ghouls from following him.

It's clever.

But annoying.

Now I have to be careful.

I sighed and listened to the bell as it rang.

If only Ayato haven't started to act like Kaneki, he would have been devouring that pathetic human he saved by this time.

I jumped off the ledge and enjoyed the sensation of falling. Would I also enjoy Alana's taste?

I landed on my feet in time with the end of the bell's ringing.

Ayato have left the girl with her CCG father who will be hunting the ghoul she described in detail without having seen the ghoul in flesh yet. Maybe I should pay her a visit?

A felt a small smile creep on my lips.

But Ayato has left for a new hunting ground... I wouldn't want to miss an opportunity to get notes for my new novel.

I pouted as I inhaled the thrill in the air.

I twirled around with my eyes closed.

If I end up facing north... One soul cannot be saved from an inevitable end.

If I end up facing west... It would mean I need to take this time to entertain a couple of souls and even myself.

If I end up facing south... I'll twirl again and again until I face a different direction aside from it.

Lastly, if I end up facing east... A new chapter would begin by the time the sun rises.

I stopped spinning around and exhaled a long breath.

This is it.

I opened my eyes and laughed.

(Author's Note! <3)

So... whyyousoserious was right!
Hahaha.

Anyway...
Did you like this chapter?

Please vote and comment!
Thank you...

PS

I don't own the anime and the characters involved in this fanfic but all other original characters and the storyline is all my idea and effort so please don't copy or translate without my permission.

Peace out everyone.
Spread the love!

follow•read•vote•comment•share

*smooch*
<3