𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 2 || 𝖳𝖾𝗒𝗏𝖾𝗍 𝖥𝗋𝗂𝖾𝖽 𝖤𝗀𝗀?

*  .  •  Your POV  •  .  *

You were standing in the empty lot where the Anemo Archon statue is with Scaramouche. "You better now? And don't worry about finding the Anemo Archon, I will find them." Scaramouche stated. You wanted to ask Scaramouche if you could help him. "I want to help!" It slipped off your tongue, then even worse you were scared you would regret it.

"You want to help me? Be my guest, I guess it won't be that bad." Scaramouche smiles. You couldn't help but have the biggest smile on. "How about I treat you to dinner, for a thank you and then we can get to know each other!" Scaramouche glanced over at you and he knew he couldn't refuse. "Fine, I'll do it." Scaramouche sighed shrugging his shoulders.

"Yay! Let's meet up at Good Hunter and I'm Y/N." You smiled waving goodbye. This will be fun I can't wait to get one of my favorite meals. And maybe he won't be as annoyed with me if we talk too.

You stopped by the General Goods store before heading home and picked up a few things and right as you were going to pay you didn't have enough mora. "Oh...ah. I thought I had more mora left." You mumbled under your breath. You forgot you paid for Venti's drinks and that's why you only had 1,500 mora. Then you were going to go eat with Scaramouche tomorrow. But you also need groceries for this week, but you decided not to buy groceries and leave.

The wind started to pick up again as you were almost to your apartment then you heard steps from behind you. Maybe it's just one of the drunks? This is a area where they like to wonder. At this time the sun was setting and it started to snow again so you were already rushing back to your apartment.

Before you walked up the stairs you heard a meow. "NO! Wait its a cat- why must I be so dumb." You put your hand on your head and shook it. The cat meowed once more before you picked it up and brought it inside.

"Who do you belong to anyways? Maybe the Cat's Tail?" You say to yourself checking the cat to see if it had any information on it. The windows started to shake from the wind since a blizzard was coming threw. You were glad you brought the cat in before it was too late.

I hope Scaramouche is alright, I just hope he has a place to stay. The cat soon meowed at you begging for attention. You picked up the cat and brought it to bed with you and started to pet it. While rubbing the cats ears you remember you forgot to give back the cloth Scaramouche let you borrow. "Crap! Wait wait I'm going to see him, thank goodness." You whispered to yourself, falling asleep.

It was the next day and you were just arriving at Good Hunter. You saw Scaramouche and walked up to him. "Hey, I'm so glad you made it." You smile but he just nods and sits down at a random table. Ever since I got here it's felt like I'm getting stares? I don't usually feel this way how odd.

"Sooo? what are you going to order?" You ask still figuring out what you want. "Teyvat fried egg." He responded. You give him a long stare. "Are you sure? Remember it's on me." You give a thumbs up. You felt a little happy that now you could afford this meal now, since you were getting Mint Jelly which costed 1,125. "Well whatever you say, I'm getting Mint Jelly you should try some." You said forgetting you have only 1,500 mora.

The waitress came over shaking. You felt bad maybe she was just stressed since it's been a busy week for them. "W-what would y-y-you like to order?" She grabbed her notebook and pen.

"Teyvat fried egg and Mint Jelly, and I'll be paying." Scarmouche puts his hand on the side of his face leaning against the table. The waitress nods her head and shows the price on her notebook. The egg costed 200 while the Mint Jelly went up for some reason. "1,240? Why did it go up? The menu said it's 1,125." Scaramouche questioned.

"1,240? I cant afford that, I won't be able to pay rent." You mumbled. I'll be kicked out even if it was at it's original price I still won't be able to pay the rent.

"Let me handle it. It's only right for me, I'm the one who wanted to do this." You say to him with a sad look in your eyes. You were obviously lying about how you could 'handle' it.

"I'm not allowing that, lets leave."

You knew that it was a good idea to leave, but you wanted to do something nice and get to know Scaramouche. While you were thinking about all of this everyone was looking at you whispering but all you could do is keep your head low with your thoughts racing.

Scaramouche grabbed your hand and dragged you out of there.

You and Scaramouche ended up outside of your apartment building, he let go of your hand and turned to look at you. "This is your place right?" He asked, you quickly nodded yes. "Take me to your apartment room, and we can talk there." Scaramouche ordered. You stand there wanting to laugh because who was he to order you around.

"Yes my lord. Hahaha!"

A/N

I honestly like this chapter a lot more then the last and sorry this was short chapter. I just wanted to get one out cause it's been 4 days I believe.

Anyways sorry it took so long I have school and stuff so please forgive me. And these obviously take time.

Tell me if you like tell me how you felt about this chapter I liked it a lot more my opinion but that's just me.

And next chapter I'll try to make better and longer I hopeee! Well that's my goal.

Hope you enjoyed.