𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 8 || Visitors

*  .  •  Your POV •  .  *
(𝗋𝖾𝖼𝖺𝗉)

The tent was still left like it was when you left to chase after Scaramouche "I should of never ran after you." You mumbled. He immediately let go of you causing you to fall on to the ground, he was laughing up a storm. You tried to get back up on your feet but Scaramouche kicked you back down then slammed his foot into your shoulder.

"Weren't you just crying into my chest the whole way here. And don't forget if you don't have me who's going to treat your injuries?" He smirked, you couldn't help but just agree with him since it was true. Who else would help you?

(end of recap)

"Yet again I could leave you here to die." He shrugged about to walk out. You grabbed his hat before he got out of your reach.

"N-no please, I'm sorry but when you pushed me out in front of those people it really made me feel betrayed!" You cried. Scaramouche stood in place for a second before kneeling down to cuff your face. He helped you stand up "Just talk about how you feel maybe I'll say a few words you might wanna hear?".You ended up venting to him and it felt like he knew every right thing to say.

. . .

It was now morning when you finished venting. "It's already morning? I was hoping we could get some type of sleep." You sighed and noticed Scaramouche passed out. Really? He fell asleep right after we finished talking. He could of told me he was this tired.

You were already close by his side so you felt scared to stand up. So you crawled under his arm and rested your head against him before you fell asleep too.

...

"Uh... Damn it." You faintly heard Scaramouche from the real world.

*  .  • Scaramouche's POV •  .  *

Of course these idiots would come the next day to talk with me. Looks like I'll have to leave my doll here. They came inside the tent since they had been done waiting.

"My lord we're sorry! But we-" The man stopped and the lady beside him stopped in her tracks. I bit down on my nail while turning my head towards Y/N; there still asleep, good. "I-I My lord! We're so very sorry!" The man quickly bowed about to exit the tent.

"You interrupted my sleep so tell me, what do you have to say." I stared into his eyes knowing he was shocked yet scared.

*  .  •  Your POV •  .  *

You rubbed your eyes and noticed someone about to leave but who was it? You grip onto Scaramouche knowing that he'll protect you since he told you he would last night.

"Scaramouche, What's going on?" I yawned. The man looked even more scared. "Oh just some visitors that have something to say." Scaramouche sighed and his tone changed to serious. The lady lightly poked the man to make him talk.

"I- we... we have a letter." His voice shaken while he gently handed Scaramouche the letter. The man bowed while Scaramouche whispered to him. Your eyes fixed onto the lady, she was holding something too.

"Do you care to show us what your holding?" Scaramouche crossed his arms, the man turned to look at her too.

"Huh? Wait you brought that!?" He ran over towards her. You felt kinda scared for this other thing. What could she be hiding, I really don't have a good feeling...

"Would you kindly share with us?" Scaramouche lightly smiled.

"Y-yes sir!" She jumped and immediately open it.

"Isn't that from the Fatui... that's used to erase peoples visions?" You put your hand over your mouth feeling sick. The girl placed it on the ground, "I brought it here-" She paused while Scaramouche stood up.

"Leave immediately."

"Huh what... but sir? Remember." The man begged, there was obviously something happening.

"Do you not know how to listen? Or you ignoring a order!" Scaramouche sounded a lot scarier then usual that even you felt scared.

"We'll leave! S-sorry sir." The man and lady practically ran out the tent.

A/N

I did it this chapter down! I hope this story is making sense, cause honestly I'm just winging it.

I could make a new one too I mean this is my first time making a story and posting it too. Meh I probably won't restart it but who knows I might just make any other fanfic. 🤷

None the less hope you enjoyed!