𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 13 || "Tsk, treasure hoarders."

* . • Your POV • . *
» 𝗋𝖾𝖼𝖺𝗉 «

My brother nodded taking a sip of his drink. "Sis, I love you dearly but I must ask you to leave." He seemed like he was also nervous. A sharp pain in my chest appeared and I felt shocked.

"Your still scared, right?" I mutter feeling myself start to feel upset. "Take this cat at least if you ask us to leave." Scaramouche said in a calming tone. Miss kitty was already in the house sticking around us. "Alright fine, I will... now please leave for now." He led us to the door with a nod.

I felt sad, betrayed... I thought he trusted me he was perfectly fine sending letters. Guess I learned that I'll never be able to prove myself to them.

「 𝖾𝗇𝖽 𝗈𝖿 𝗋𝖾𝖼𝖺𝗉 」

"How could I be so blind, of course he wouldn't trust me." I shake my head out of my stupidity. Scaramouche was following right behind me as I tried to get farther away.

"Argh, Stop walking away and listen to me!" Scaramouche yelled but even how scary it was I didn't care. A group of treasure hoarders were walking up the hill and didn't seem like they were up to anything good.

Scaramouche gave me a look of annoyance when I turned towards him. He took me by the shoulder and guided me into the bushes. Did he not notice the treasure hoarders? No, he's not that dumb.

All the sudden Scaramouche pulled me behind a rock. He shushed me right as I opened my lips and peeked over the rock. "Honestly what are the chances of us finding an abandoned place for a place to stay for the night." One of the treasure hoarders said.

Scaramouche threw a hint that we start to sneak away. We got moving and never got found.

"Y/n I thought you brother still trusted you?" Scaramouche said as he sat down beside me. There were already many thoughts racing through my mind that I couldn't hold back anymore. Tears ran down my cheeks and I started to gasp for air.

"Im sorry... I can't help it." I stutter while whipping my tears away. My hand stopped moving from Scaramouche's grip. "Remember? Now stop your eyes are going to sting." He then laid my hands on my lap.

The breeze felt nice and warm. My eyes slowly opened and I was in the woods where I was last night.

"Scaramouche? Where are you!" I start to panic as I search around. His stuff wasn't gone so maybe he was going to come back. Even so it felt uneasy.

* . • Scaramouche's POV • . *

As I was walking towards y/n's brothers house the door swang open to a person holding a knife. "Get out of here Fatui!" He yelled stomping his foot. He was nervous, just the look in his face, I couldn't help but smile.

"So you knew, your a lot smarter then your other sibling." I smirked, hoping to push a button. His face expression turned irritated quickly he was a few feet away from me.

"You have my sibling around your finger! How dare you... you manipulated them you must of." He growled. Footsteps came from behind me, and Y/n's brother looked scared.

"Tsk, treasure hoarders." I said in an annoyed tone. They looked sternly towards me ready to do anything if told to. "What are people like you doing here!" His voice shook.

The group started to approach even closer with smirks across there faces. "Let's get th-"

Y/N will probably be worried if she hears the thunder, so I'll have to keep it physical. I felt something hit my back made me turn around. "Hey, how bout you do something useful and stay out of this fight!" I yelled.

He nodded and ran into his house. Something didn't seem right about these treasure hoarders. On the few remaining ones I used my vision on them.

*  .  •  Your POV •  .  *

I awoke to thunder and lighting even though it wasn't bad out. "Is that Scaramouche?" I yawned. It was lightly cloudy but it wasn't bad enough for it to randomly lighting and thunder. The wind slightly picked up as another struck.

The lightning strikes look near my brothers, why something going on? I debated on going or not to see what was happening, but I didn't know which answer felt right. Stay here would be safer, unlike where Scaramouche is... especially when I can't fight good.

"Scaramouche come back soon."

‿︵‿︵୨˚̣̣̣͙୧ - - ୨˚̣̣̣͙୧‿︵‿︵
A/N

Hi, I'm so tired.