𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 9 || Flower Field

* . • Your POV • . *
(𝗋𝖾𝖼𝖺𝗉)

"Isn't that from the Fatui... that's used to erase peoples visions?" You put your hand over your mouth feeling sick. The girl placed it on the ground, "I brought it here-" She paused while Scaramouche stood up.

"Leave immediately."

"Huh what... but sir? Remember." The man begged, there was obviously something happening.

"Do you not know how to listen? Or you ignoring a order!" Scaramouche sounded a lot scarier then usual that even you felt scared.

"We'll leave! S-sorry sir." The man and lady practically ran out the tent.

(end of recap)

Scaramouche looked outside then he almost walked out but stopped himself and turned to help you up. You kinda stumbled once you were in your feet. "You seem to be getting better faster then expected." Scaramouche was surprised by that, so we're you.

"We should visit my brother once Ive recovered most of the way." You said grabbing a notebook from the table. Scaramouche crossed his arms looking curious "What? You trust me.".

You nod your head; he blushed a little. You had to admit it was a hard decision, but even if he did something like last time you could try to do something since your ready for a surprise like that again. Right?

You were walking out of the tent passing Scaramouche but he grabbed your arm. "Scaramouche! Can I just go outside please." You cried out of agony. He realized he grabbed a bruise and just held your hand.

"Ugh... there hiding somewhere in the woods near by. So let's just settle here, I'm not sure what there going to do nor do I have the energy." He said lying his head on your shoulder. You felt shocked unsure what to do.

"Im just really tired."

"S-Scaramouche why don't you lie down and uh... I can get you something or do something for you to make whatever you need to do today easier." I said feeling kinda proud since I'm finally going to feel like I'm helping him.

He moved his head up and pet your head. The wind got stronger making the tents door blow around while showing the beautiful scenery.

"Scaramouche? What's gotten into you?" You ask but he ignored you and held your hand while he took you outside. "Wait didn't you just say-"

"It's fine, your getting better." You could tell he would hurt anyone that got in his way while saying that. What happened all the sudden it's like he's a different person. I mean... I guess I don't mind it.

"Finally found the place." Scaramouche sighed out of relief.

You were amazed, it was a flower field on a cliff. "This is beautiful, thank you so much... this means a lot." You and Scaramouche sat on the edge of the cliff.

Scaramouche moved your face towards his then moved closer and closer. "My lord! You'll get in trouble for doing that." A familiar voice yelled. Scaramouche stopped an inch away from your lips.

He lightly smiled and played with your hair before getting up.

"Dumbass you should of just stayed quite!" A familiar woman's voice yelled angrily. A lighting bolt struck the two people making them scream and cry. You felt scared, what if he did that to you one day when he got sick of you?

"Y/N, you don't mind making them be in more pain right?" Scaramouche asked looking back at you right in the eyes. How could you deny once you just saw that.

At the same time while another lighting blot struck you used your hydro on them. You sort of felt bad but knew it was for the better. "They will be out for awhile. I cant kill then or I'll get in trouble so whatever guess we can just leave them like that."

"I'm sorry... I just need a minute." You slowly made your way to a log.

A/N

Was this chapter to quick I'm sorry if it is if ya want I can make them longer.

This one I just was like hmm yeah that will work so yep!

Hope ya enjoyed