𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 10 || Why Dont We Go

* . • Your POV • . *
(𝗋𝖾𝖼𝖺𝗉)

"Dumbass you should of just stayed quite!" A familiar woman's voice yelled angrily. A lighting bolt struck the two people making them scream and cry. You felt scared, what if he did that to you one day when he got sick of you?

"Y/N, you don't mind making them be in more pain right?" Scaramouche asked looking back at you right in the eyes. How could you deny once you just saw that.

At the same time while another lighting blot struck you used your hydro on them. You sort of felt bad but knew it was for the better. "They will be out for awhile. I cant kill them or I'll get in trouble so whatever guess we can just leave them like that."

"I'm sorry... I just need a minute." You slowly made your way to a log.

(end of recap)

You felt dizzy and sick then feeling Scaramouche's cold touch on your shoulder. "Tell me do you feel bad?" He asked innocently. "I-Well Uh... yeah I do feel bad." You gulped anxiously waiting his response.

He lightly laughed and lifted his hand to hide it. "Well I guess this can be your first lesson?" You then remembered that you did accept his offer that time.

(Flashback)

You took off his hat and placed his hat on his head and went to go back to your bed before Scaramouche grabbed you. "Do you wanna learn how to use your vision?" He asked while pulling you into him. You felt confused yet curious from this random question. "I... yes please teach me." You responded.

(End of flashback)

You didn't realize you would feel so bad about hurting someone. I gotta be strong and protect myself or something even worse will happen to me and people will worry about me. "Yeah I guess so." You responded.

You thought about that time some more. Did he grab me for a reason like to make me out of it so I had to just to say yes? Or make me feel bad if I said no, so I would need to say yes... but I do wanna learn how to use my visions better so I would of said yes right?

Maybe it's not a huge deal and I'm just overthinking. Meow. "Wait did the cat find its way to us!?" You gasp since there's lots of boars around in the woods.

Scaramouche leaned over to pet her. "I never found out her name." He said looking towards you. You embarrassingly scratch your head "Her name is Miss kitty...".

Scaramouche started laughing really hard that tears were coming out of his eyes. "It's not even that funny-" and yet again it was something a little kid would probably name there cat. "It was my younger sister who named it." You sighed resting your head on your hand.

"A younger sister? Never heard you mention her in your letter." He said sitting back up straight.

"She died... cause of me." You say before tearing up a little bit.

You rubbed your eyes once then put them down beside you. Scaramouche held your hand. "Why do you say it's your fault?" He asked now being really curious. You shake your head and go to stand up and Scaramouche stood up with you still holding tight.  

It started to rain and the wind started to pick up. The cat wasn't there anymore she must of ran off to the tent well that's what you hoped for. "Stupid rain." Scaramouche growled but his hat sort of helped not get him wet. Even worse it started to lighting.

"It was just sunny a moment ago what happened?" You sigh and shiver. You felt yourself get picked up and you were now in Scaramouche's arms. "Scaramouche it's okay I can walk back." And he didn't listen he just carried you back.

...

You felt yourself on your feet again; slightly opening your eyes. "Ah... Scaramouche sorry I feel asleep." You blush turning your head away. He simply smiled and sat down at the desk.

"Hey y/n, you know how you were planning to go to your brothers? Why don't we go." He asked awaiting your response. You felt your eyes shoot open in shock. Then you immediately start thinking how your family will treat you.

"Sure, we can go for it!"

A/N

Hi hi I made this chapter longer then others so yay. Well I'm pretty sure.

Hope you enjoyed too!