CHAPTER 4

~THIRD POV~

"Put me down! Urgh!"
"Tsk. Hold still will you?"
"The hell?! Put me down you MF-"

You were quite in a strange predicament.

After you humiliated yourself by accidentally tripping and falling face first on the ground. You and Hyakkimarru were greeted by the half ponytail blond and were immediately grabbed by the tall blond by the back of your shirt. You tried to struggle in his grasp while Hyakkimarru just let it happened.

'I was dragged here by those guys, then Y/n dragged me, and now this guy is holding us in a tight grasp... How unlucky...' Hyakkimarru thought re encountering the things that happened this afternoon.

Before the fight with Kiyomasa he was invited by one of his goons because they said he might "stood a chance" against Kiyomasa. Of course, Hyakkimarru denied for he already had plans with you guys. But he was forcefully dragged by them, he could have easily escaped but he didn't want to fight so he let it happen.

'Unlucky....' he had been repeating that word in his mind for quite awhile now.

"Well then, hello~ I'm Manjirou Sano. You can call me Mikey." Smiled the half ponytail guy now dubbed as "Mikey".

"And this guy right here is Kenchin!" He pointed at the guy who held the both of you.

"Draken. It's Draken. I told you not to call me by that stupid ass nickname." The tall blond corrected Mikey.

"What's your name?" Mikey asked the both of you.

You turned your head to the side not planning to answer him. You refused to.

"My name is Hyakkimarru. And this right here is Y/n. Please release us." Hyakkimarru introduced the both of you and asked to be freed just like that with a stoic face.

You turned to face him deadpanning at him.

"Are you serious?" You blurted out.

You stopped struggling and just stared at Hyakkimarru. He really is straightforward and blunt that it actually hurts to see and hear him handle out situations sometimes.

But Mikey agreed with Hyakkimarru and told Draken let go of you guys letting you plop onto the ground.

"Well then... N/n and Marru-kun! You two are now my friends!" Mikey ended it with a smile on his face.

Hyakkimarru nodded and stood up dusting himself while you tried to process everything that is happening.

'It was just that easy? Tf? Friends? What? Where? What is going on? Help?'

"Hey, are you just going to stay there or what?" Draken asked you shaking your shoulder lightly. You snapped out of it and stood up immediately, accidentally hitting Draken's chin with your head.

"Ack!" "Ow!" You furiously rubbed your head while Draken rubbed his chin.

"Sorry! I am so sorry." You apologized to Draken, bowing a bit feeling intimidated.

'I still need to live! I still haven't achieved in life other than my squad and having decent grades. Please don't kill me!' you played an endless mantra in your head.

This was the first time you felt intimidated in years. Maybe it's his height? Or that tattoo on the side of his head? Or maybe it's just how his aura is screaming that "I will kill you"

"It's fine... It's fine." He said, still holding his chin. You stopped bowing but you kept your head low.

"Welp! We'll see you guys soon!" Mikey said. And the blond duo left.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Well I hope we don't." you mumbled. Grabbing Hyakkimarru's hand and walked away with him.