CHAPTER 7

'It's so peaceful today...' you thought to yourself as you sat on a bench under a tree giving you shade against the sun.

'No work, no homework, no squad, no troublemakers, no one to bother me...'

Sighing contently as you watch the leaves on the tree nearby flow with the wind, you smile to yourself.

"It's so peaceful... Exactly what I needed. A break in the park."

You took a look around you.

Seeing families bond, pets and owners play, seeing them happy, friends enjoying each other's company, and two giants walking towards you having eerie smiles...

'Wait what?'

Standing abruptly you shook your head in disbelief. Are you serious? GIANTS?!

"HELLO N/N-CHAN!" One of the Giants waved at you still wearing the same eerie smile.

Without another moment of hesitation you ran immediately.

"N/n we need to talk..." One of the Giants spoke as you continued to run.

'N/n? Oh no no no...' Taking a peek behind you, you immediately recognize these giants.

"Oh damn hell! Not those two! It's Mikey and Draken!" You screamed picking up pace from your running.

"N/n~"

"Leave me alone! I just want a break! Leave me the hell alone! I don't wa-" you didn't manage to continue your sentence as you find yourself in a rough crowd that appeared out of nowhere.

You pushed yourself through them, forcing yourself to squeeze through the rowdy crowd.

'C'mon c'mon... I'm... Almost... There!' you reached the end of the crowd and are about to continue running to fled the scene... But unfortunately your body had been lifted.

'Shit!' You thought as a large hand lifts you up from the ground. Feet no longer touching the concrete floor.

You worry as you tried to pry yourself out of the hand's grip, til you have heard a sigh behind you.

"You really shouldn't let us chase you like that y'know? If we lost you Mikey's gonna throw a tantrum again and I'll have to deal with it." Draken states as he rolled his eyes as he stares at the surroundings nonchalantly.

Gasping feeling offended, Mikey answered his friend back with a slightly irritated tone.

"Y'know I wouldn't do anything like that Ken-chin!" Mikey grumbled at Draken before looking at you who was looking at the hand that held you up from the ground.

'No no no no... This isn't happening!' you sweat, slowly shifting your eyes to meet theirs.

The giant who held you smiled creepily before saying...

"So N/n... Can we eat now???"
                                     .
                                     .
                                     .
                                     .
                                     .
                                     .
                                     .
                                     .
"-n."
"-n/n."
"N/n!"

Opening your eyes you looked around you expecting to see the two giants but instead you see three teen boys and a bunch of food they ordered on the table.

After the kidnapping from school or as Mikey will call it "a get together", they took you and Hyakkimarru in a small fast food place to talk.

You are placed between the wall and Mikey, while Hyakkimarru was placed between Draken and the wall making sure none if you would run away.

"Wha-what?"

"You fell asleep while we were talking." Said Draken eating a fry from the table.

"You mean there weren't any giants?" They stared at you. Bewildered.

"No...? What do you mean by giants? Oh! Is it from a game? Or a story?" Mikey cheered on curiously.

Hyakkimarru tilted his head confused at what you have stated, 'giants?'

"No it's nothing. I just thought I saw one." You sighed while shaking you head.

"If you're looking for a giant that'll probably be me. Not this tiny thing here." Draken said coolly while hinting at the smaller blonde as he was focusing his attention on the food he ordered taking a small bite.

"HEY! I'll grow soon alright! Just you wait." Mikey argued against Draken making him smirk.

'I can smell an argument coming up...' You thought as you sweat dropped at them.

"Oh yeah? You said that when we were at middle school too but look at you now, still short as ever." Draken said as he crossed his arms and laid back a bit, smirk never leaving his face and an eyebrow lifted up.

Flustered at his friend's statement Mikey stuttered to answer him "U-uh... It's... It's uhh because... You all underestimate me and my height! My height!"

"Ain't my fault you're small."

"WHY YOU-"

"OKAY! That's enough ahahahaha..." You awkwardly pined in between their bickering which caused them to look at you.

"So uhh... Food?" You offer, hand gesturing to the meal in front of you. "It's starting to get cold and we don't want that, right? Hahaha..."

Their stares haven't left yours and you felt a bit intimidated by this.

Both stared at you intensely as if you have had said something insulting or wrong. You could almost feel the sweat that is running through your head to your neck as you once again awkwardly laughed, trying to lighten up the mood.

Hyakkimarru who could not handle the tension any longer cleared his throat, taking both of the blondes attention away from you.

Getting back to their senses they muttered something under their breathe, it was barely a whisper, so you didn't hear it nor did Hyakkimarru.

They started to dine in their meal, and you were about to eat yours but before you do you look at Hyakkimarru in front of you, making sure the others are not looking, before mouthing the words

'Thank you'

He sent a small smile towards your way before going back to the usual stoic expression he wears.

You then started to eat your meal, oblivious of the small faint blush that appeared on Hyakkimarru 's stoic face. He wanted to say or mouth something back to you but he cannot find himself to do it. So he mentally answered you back, unknown to him the soft smile that came back to his face feeling warmth, happy, and content at the small gesture you have showed.

'You are welcome.'

'•.,¸¸,.•´'•.,¸¸,.•´'•.,¸¸,.•´'•.,¸¸,.•´'•.,¸¸,.•

A/n

I'm so sorry for suddenly disappearing for months.