SPECIAL!!

"And if you come back home again with another set of bruises and scratches, you are getting more than just the talk... And don't even think about leaving the house. Understood?"

Your mother warned you. She smiles eerily at you, making you stiffen.

Yesterday, after you and Baji won the brawl, you kept your promise and let him join the squad. And planning to introduce him to the others soon.

You ran home shortly after. You tried to run to your room as fast as you can but instead you were greeted by your ever loving mother.

She gave you a lecture that you won't be forgetting anytime soon...

You stiffly nod. Too afraid of doing anything wrong that can probably end everything here. And you don't want that.

"Anyways, what did Isabella said after receiving my mail to her?" Your mother asked you as she was fixing the channels on the TV while you are there sitting on the couch comfortably.

"She said thank... You..." You answered your mother. Voice going quieter and quieter.

"That's wonderful! Did she mentioned giving me something?"

"Not anything that I can think of..." You scratched your cheek.

"Oh, really? Nothing at all?"

"Yeah, she didn't say anything really."

"Maybe she'll give it to me soon" Your mother sounded disappointed. That made you wonder what she could have been waiting for.

She moved away from the TV and went to sit on the couch besides you. It was just quiet.
You, too afraid to talk and get in trouble, and her just enjoying the show she put on.

'Please... SOMEBODY GET ME OUT OF HERE!'

You turned your head to your left and saw your dad going in the kitchen. This is it! Your savior from the tense atmosphere you are currently stuck with.

'Father... The time has come for you to save me!'

Feeling your gaze on him your dad looked at you. He looked like he just woke up and was holding a cup of coffee in his hand.

You two made eye contact for a moment, communicating. He nodded, understanding the situation.

"Y/n how do you fix this coffee maker again? It's not working"

"I'll be right there dad!"

You went in the kitchen, your mother too focused on her show not sparing you a glance.

In the kitchen you see your father smiling at you, you grinned at him and gave him a thumbs up.

"Dad... Your awesome!" You whispered.

"Of course I am! I'm F/n L/n after all!" He whisper-yelled. Giving you a high five.

"I thought I was gonna be there at the living room forever."

"You should really avoid fights Y/n, you know how your mother feels about it. Especially in your case."

You stood there giving your father a small smile.

"I'll go and visit Dororo, thanks for getting me out of there dad. And don't worry. I'm alright! I went back home in one piece."

He sighed. "Alright. I saved you this time since you paid for my package while I was gone."

"Well-" you were cut off.

"Where are you going?"

It was your mother. You looked over her shoulder to see an advertisement. Looks like a commercial show interrupted her favorite show.

"It's her/his fault."

You and your father pointed at each other. It was like the conversation you had with him didn't existed.

"Well well... Guess who's work load of chores just suddenly piled up? You two really get on my nerves sometimes."

Your mother shook your head in disapproval, earning her a strained laugh from both you and your father.

"You two get to work before something else will happen. You don't want that, do you?"

"Oh shit-"

______________________________________
A bonus. I'll try to update when I'm feeling well:)