𝟙𝟝

I was wandering in the garden, walking in between Navier and Kosair, while Marquis Falhan was following close behind. I knew rashta would show up to talk about the sword and meanings of the blessing navier had given her.

I was just following, mindlessly strolling along side the two siblings, until I saw rashta sitting on one of the benches, waiting.

I turn my head to navier and then back at the bench. But rashta disappeared.

She was already standing infront of me. She barely curtsied, merely dipping her head an inch down as if nodding.
"Your majesty...princess." she greeted, blurting out princess like it was poison on her tongue.
It's alright, she won't even have one soon enough.

"I heard the sword you gave me had a really awful meaning behind it!"

I was staring at her noticing she had worn the necklace I gifted her.

"Yea, its perfect for you since you relate to the sword so much... both rather awful." I blurted looking at her red inraged face.
"I dont think the meaning is bad as long as you're not greedy." navier said, nonchalant.

"No!! it's awful weather im greedy or not, plus you mocked me infront of everyone!" rashta said, offended.

"Deserve." I mumbled

rashta kept blabbing about how sovieshu loved her.

"are you saying you only have value while you're loved by the emperor?" navier said.

"I-im gonna ignore your insult for the sake of my future child."

"What do you mean by that,"

"his Majesty told me it's very likely you're infertile."

In a quick motion Kosair pushed rashta, causing her to fall and sob on the stone floors.

marquis Falhan held Kosair back before he'd strike her once more.

"You're oddly calm today, y/n." navier said.

"Just watch..." I said standing there staring down at rashta with my arms crossed.

"MY STOMACH!!" rashta screamed repeatedly.

Kosair and Navier looked back at rashta surprised.
Some maids came in helping rashta while navier helped holding kosair back.

"IF YOU KEEP RUNNING YOUR MOUTH ABOUT NAVIER BEING INFERTILE I'LL RIP YOUR TONGUE OUT!" he spat.

Rashta and Navier stared at eachother as if they could read each other's minds for solid minutes.

...

I was eavesdropping on rashta and sovieshu's conversation outside rashta's room

"I heard you called navier things like infertile."

"That's not true its really not she called me worthless first!" she screamed trying to defend herself repeatedly. "I didnt say any of that, and even if my words were misinterpreted im pregnant with your child, so he cant just shove me like that"

"kosair shoved you?"

"Yes, not very hard but he did!"

✰°࿐

I was in bed

while navier was talking to kosair in her room.
I was staring at the ceiling until I fell asleep