𝟙𝟟

I wake up and see melissa bringing a pile of clothes in, I rub my eyes and ask her "What are all those dresses for?"

"Don't you remember? It's the debutante ball." she said placing down boxes of jewelry.

"Debutante ball? When is it starting?" I asked while getting out of bed.

"In just a few minutes you woke up quite late, I thought i'd let you sleep in abit more. You seemed exhausted."

"Oh, why so many dresses?"

"I dont really know what you'd like but you need something new!" she placed down the last box and looked at me "here try this one on first. it's the most expensive one." she said handing me a black and gold silk dress.

I take the dress and go to the bathroom to get ready and try it on

I step out of the bathroom and look at melissa,

I was about to say something until she squealed "It was worth the money! !"

she ran to one of the small boxes on the floor and opens it "here, wear this." she said walking to me.

I look inside the box and see alot of gold rings. I blink a few times before she grabs the rings and puts them on for me.

"I got these made for you since I knew you didnt really like those rings with huge gems on them. c'mon let me do your hair!" she said walking to the table to grab a comb.

✰°࿐

I was walking through the halls on our way to the ball with melissa behind me

distant chatter

I could hear the music through the ballroom door. Guards were standing at the entrance staring at us, when we approached they pulled it open for us.

The doors creaked, catching a few people's attention. whispers got louder as I peaked around to look for navier. we were wearing opposite aesthetics which probably made a few confused on what type of dresses would be trending, my guess would be navier's though.

I find her sitting down with laura and eliza so I step in the room going down the carpeted stairs.

I see lebetti standing right infront so I smile and wave at her and she blushes smiling back "H-hi!" she squeeled.

I hear the door slowly closing until it bursts open again. people were still looking my direction so I turned around to see rashta wearing the same dress as lebetti.

This caused people to start whispering even more. Lebetti blushed out of embarrassment and started tearing up.

"THAT COPYCAT! IT LOOKS LIKE SHE COPIED MISS LEBETTI THIS TIME!!" laura screamed.

Navier approached lebetti "It looks like this dress is in vogue right now perhaps this will help you stand out." navier said putting her cape on lebetti and walking out the ballroom with her lady-in-waitings.

people started whispering and glaring.

Rashta walked off past me, with a loud sigh, hitting my shoulder on the way. She grabbed a notebook to write something and I glared at her for awhile then she looked at me and smirked I rolled my eyes and walked away.
.
.
.