𝟙𝟞

A few days of walking around and hearing maids and guards talking about who they think put the abortion drug in rashta's food go by.

In those few days rashta's condition improved so sovieshu hosted a party to cheer her up.
.
.
Of course I was beside the food table minding my own business while rashta was across the room sitting on a chair meeting people. I grabbed a glass of red wine and looked around for awhile.

until I saw Lebetti,

Lebetti smirked and was about to speak to rashta but alan came in to interrupt.
"there's a family emergency!" He said grabbing Lebetti and running off with her.

I finished the glass, put it back on the table and watched rashta run out of the room. I was about to go to the corner of the room where no one would see me and just sit there till the end of the party but a few people stopped me and started talking about the abortion drug.

After, I walked to the door and left the party. I was walking the long way to my room and passed a corner of a hall to see duke ergi the narcissist and rashta the rat talking about their plans to find a poor noble to pretend to be her parents.

But just kept walking. duke ergi who was facing my side had a surprised expression

"What is it why are you making that face?" rashta asked

"behind you," he whispers

she turns around to see me yawning walking to them.

"D-Did you hear everything-" she says sweating,

"Hm...seems I did, a shame." I shrugged.
rashta grabbed my sleeve and pulled me back "P-PLEASE DONT TEL-"

I pull my hand away and hit hers, sternly turning to speak "I will do as I please with this information."
I leaned closer, "I know things about you, you've never told anyone." The wind from the open window blows through our hair and I whisper "like youre other child."

She dropped on her knees sobbing. "H-how did-" she muttered in a breathy tone as I walked off back to my room, slightly giggling at her terrified look.

"What did she say?" duke ergi mumbled staring directly down at rashta.

✰°࿐ 

I was in navier's room drinking tea with her ladies-in-waiting as they were talking about lebetti.

"what kind of person was lebetti?" navier asked. "she seems friendly. alishute seemed to have taken a liking to her!" laura replied,

"I see, then can you ask miss alishute to do one more thing."

"I thought you didnt want to get involved with her? it appears you've changed your mind." eliza said

"We can no longer ignore eachother, I'll need to draw a line between us" navier said leaving the room with eliza,

a few days later
(the delegation going to the western kingdom left for the coronation.)

I was walking outside with navier in a comfortable silence, until duke ergi came "your majesty..and princess," he greeted walking over to us,

"it's been awhile since we last met." navier said.

"I wanted to visit but I couldn't find the right time," he replied.

"I see."

"Can we talk while we're going the same way!"