DISCLAIMER

ORNAMENT OF GOD

ORNAMENT OF GOD (OOG) is my first story here on wattpad so DON'T EXPECT TO MUCH, I MIGHT DISAPPOINT YOU.

This short story is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated. All the names, characters, businesses, places, events, and indicates in this book are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual person, living or dead, actual events is purely coincidential only.

Please know that this short story includes strong language and scenes that could be disturbing to certain readers.

This short story contains grammatical, typographical, and punctuation errors.

Learn to CORRECT people and NOT to JUDGE them.

I'M JUST A BEGGINER AND REMEMBER THAT I'M STILL LEARNING.

I'M NOT FORCING YOU TO READ THIS. If you DON'T like it, PLEASE STOP.

I want to publish this when it's finished already but my goal is to publish it on my birthday so here it is!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME AND ESPECIALLY TO OUR MAMA MARY!

Anyway, I sincerely apologize to all of you because I will be busy starting this upcoming September 13th. That will be the start of the first day of our online class this school year so I will not be able to give you an update quickly.I'm so sorry. I hope you'll understand me.Thank you.

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

~Enjoy reading~