Mysteries Solved, Feelings Revealed

"Wake up, wake up!" A little, high-pitched voice whispered, but is barely heard from how half-conscious you are. "Y/N... wake up! You slept without knowing again!" The small voice gradually becomes louder as you gained your consciousness. You elevated your torso, with the help and support of your hands whilst your legs still relaxing on the grass, and observed the environment you're in. You also felt a sudden painful ache on your head for how fast you sat up. You then remembered you were doing commissions and somehow ended up in the shores of Byakko Plain. How long has it been, when did you get unconscious?

"Bet you got tired, Traveler?" The squeaky voice was heard again, and you then realized it was your favorite emergency food companion, Paimon. You softly responded in the best way possible in your weakened state, but judging by the way you answered, it seems as if you drained your energy. Too much, you say.

"If I remember well, I was doing commissions like delivering items and fighting monsters...How come we aren't even dead by now?" The floating companion froze, rethinking and remembering how all ended up in place. "Hmm, Paimon thinks when you were knocked out by a giant scary hilichurl, Paimon was asked by a lady dressed in purple and white to stay back, and she shot arrows and easily knocked out everything!" It seems as if the lady is powerful, wields a bow and is dressed in both purple and white. As you visualize and use the power of your imagination, the woman who saved you is familiar by just the descriptions, yet you can't remember well who exactly it is.

"Did you also see her facial details, Paimon?" you asked the little companion, hoping to get a positive response so you could thank that lady back, whoever it is. "Sorry, Y/N, but Paimon didn't see who she is! But Paimon did saw her carry you to the shore so fast that Paimon can't catch up to you!"

The disappointment you felt was immeasurable, but for now, all you could think of is to be glad that you aren't dead and someone helped out. But there's one thing that you do know, and it's how you're just at shore and not in any hospitable place. Maybe the person is in a hurry? The theory that the person who helped is in a hurry is by the fact that she's agile. No, maybe she's just fast, maybe she's just-

"Traveler...? Can we eat Tricolor Dango, please please please! You and Paimon will get benefited with energy anyways, so pretty please!" Paimon begged, as she pulled your slightly wet clothing causing you to flinch to an obvious action to be noticed. "Okay, okay, we'll go buy food to eat, after I get myself out of wet clothes and inside dry and better ones, understand?" You tried to respond to your emergency food friend as humble as possible, hoping to not trigger her rage and tease you to do it immediately. "Aw, fine. Paimon cares about Y/N anyways so she'll let you do what you should do first!" You let out a big sigh as your fear of having to be yelled at is gone, and the mood of relief came unto you as you stand up with a bit of knuckle cracking and stretching of your arms.

--------

You and Paimon headed down to the road back to Inazuma city, with the plan to wear other clothing while patiently waiting for your traveling clothes to dry up. While walking on the rough and brown dirt road, you can't help but keep on shivering for how long has it been when you're soaked with literal sea water, longing to be in comfortable traditional Inazuman kimonos as temporary clothing.

When you finally arrived to the stairs reaching up to the location of the store of kimonos, with the background sounds of the citizens chatting and the clinking sounds of items, you felt a mood of extreme relaxation as you walk closer to the store to buy kimonos. Seeing the traditional clothing of the region reminded you of how you denied Ayaka's gift to you on the festival. Now that you think of it, you regret rejecting the kimono, you could've changed in thick comfortable clothing by now if you didn't deny.