The Last Stretch to Acceptance

First Day of Submission, Inazuma City.

"And you," she looked at the guard, "Don't you dare make rumors about me and the traveler."

The Inazuman guard didn't bother to respond back, as he might've angered the general. Seeing the duo walking away by growing distances, the guard can't help but experience something is wrong, something is...fishy. He didn't mind it anyways, until he saw the familiar silhouette of a mysterious creature. "Is that...?" the soldier whispered to himself, eyes squinting at what Y/N is carrying. "It can't be..." The Inazuman guard looked away, hoping to not look suspicious. He wondered whether it would be a time for him to report about the rule-breaking movement of the general, or let Kujou Sara do whatever, since she is more superior and higher ranked. No, everyone falls under the rule of the Shogun, and no one shall escape it...

Seeing and analyzing the actions of the general, she may or may not have a reason to disobey the Shogun. Either is forced, or done by heart.

The duo has walked away so fast that they had disappeared from the guard's sight. Seeking the opportunity to report, the Inazuman guard has slipped away successfully, with none of the citizens spotting him. The selfish Inazuman guard has now arrived at Kujou Encampment's gates, the one and only base of the Tenryou Commission. "Haven't you noticed something weird?" the fellow soldiers whispered to each other in the background. "There is a mysterious pattern on Kujou Sara's actions...she is such an enigma." Within the arrival of the selfish guard, he has already received clues and hints about Kujou Sara's mysterious movements. Due to this, he walked towards the troop of fellow soldiers, hoping to get more information. "I agree upon the mysterious actions," the guard stated, "I say we must report it." The troop hesitated at the suggestion, thinking that the outcome will be a double-edged sword. "Let's just...indirectly report via rumors."

-------

Second Day of Submission, Inazuma City.

"Kujou Sara? Having a friend who's wanted in these lands? Ironic." The Raiden Shogun responds to the sudden deliver of message. The guard of Kanjou Commission, looking a bit distressed, struggles to give a suggestion to the Electro Archon. "Should we perhaps try to summon Kujou Sara?" Raiden looked behind her back, and displayed her usual dead stare. "No. And you're not the one to manipulate my actions. Nor does someone control me like a puppet." Raiden responds, "Let this be confidential information between myself and the Tri-Commission, with Kujou Sara being an exception. The citizens should not get involved."

The guard didn't even bother to flinch at the booming voice, knowing that taking action without command will disrespect the Shogun. "G-glory to the Shogun." Raiden looked out to the scenery and headed off to her personal room. "You may take a leave."

---------

Last Day of Submission, Kujou Encampment.

It was 5 a.m., and Kujou Sara, after getting herself ready early in the morning, was looking concerned about something. Though she herself is not sure about it, she predicts that something wrong is going to happen on the third day. Which is, in fact, doomsday towards both her and Y/N. As she walks outside and set foot on Kujou Encampment's land, her doubts keep replaying over her head. "Is Y/N still in a good condition? Are they safe? Are they...not punished?" The continuous bothering thoughts are making her lose focus, with herself being out-of-character.

"Kujou Sara," a guard from her side whispered. "What is it, guard of Tenryou Commission?" Kujou Sara responded as politely as she can, though she can't help but use her loud voice by instinct. "May I request to lower your voice?" The guard nervously gave Kujou Sara a favor, attempting to not enrage the general. "If so, I will lower my tone for once. Now, what do you want?" Kujou Sara clearly saw the guard gulping by its throat. "About Y/N..." Kujou Sara was surprised by the mention of Y/N's name, thinking that she might've let the cat out of the bag. "...Who is Y/N?" The general blandly responded, her emotions swirling as she might've failed protecting Y/N. "No need to act anonymous to the traveler, I am by your side." As soon as Kujou Sara heard the guard's reassurance, she felt relieved but not completely.