A Rendezvous for Warmth [SPECIAL CHAPTER]

----BONUS CHAPTER----

This chapter is a special one due to how kind all the readers of this fanfiction are.

Feel free to skip this (or not), it will not affect how the last and final chapter plot rolls. Thank you.

--------

As Kujou Sara left the peaceful and quiet forest, Paimon floated closer to you. "Hee-hee, good job Y/N!" she shouted, while showing a smile and bringing out a thumbs up. "I was so nervous when she requested me to visit her at Chinju Forest, didn't expect she'll 'confess' too."

"Maybe try treating her to a meal? Or what was that word? ...Day, calendar...Ooh! A date! That's the correct term, right?"

The small conversation yesterday with Paimon replayed in your mind, as you try to plan what you should do for the 'date'. Paimon suggests that you try to treat her to a meal, or go around viewing at elegant spots, just like her gorgeous face. She's got a point, it's how a splendid and successful date flows, anyway. You listed down all your ideas on a sheet of paper, while sitting crossed-legged on the grass near Konda Village.

As you continued writing fast on your paper, the couple you've met while helping Yoimiya came by. "Didn't expect you to be here, young child," the old lady said, with her hands behind her leaned back. The old lady, Imatani Kaori, saw your list of ideas on how to bond well with Kujou Sara; and chuckled softly while her husband catches up. "I see, I see. Would you like help from my husband?" she stated. You became bashful about the offer of help on how to properly set up a date, but since they had experience, you don't mind having advice. "I will take that as a yes, young lad."

The old lady called you over once she sat on one of the benches in her property, while her husband, Imatani Saburou, slowly walked out of their house. You sat near the old lady, and became as embarrassed than ever for involving them on a situation they shouldn't care about. "Oh, Y/N is back, I see. How are your travels?" The old man asked, as if you're his child who returned after a long journey. "It's going alright...I've met some new friends." "New friends?" Imatani Saburou quotes, "Perhaps some of them being more than friends." Geez, old grandpa. You looked away, feeling shy again as he points out about your love for Kujou Sara. "You won't tell any of the Tri-Commission, right?" you asked, fingers fidgeting continuously. "Hm, we don't even like the Tri-Commission much, so why bother to tell them confidential information?"

Thankfully, the couple are nice enough to keep secrets, especially if it's actually involved with one of the three commissions. "Just give them the list already! It's going dark..." You almost forgot Paimon's existence again, with her squeaky signature voice reminding you that she's there with you. "Ah, alright." You decided to give the list of ideas to the elderly couple, with another wave of embarrassment hitting you. Imatani Kaoru and Saburou squinted their eyes and leaned closer to the sheet of paper, trying and struggling to see what was written in those scribbled notes.

"You should definitely try inviting her on a feast rather than just sceneries and views. Food gives more effect for most people, Y/N." The old man suggested valuable advice, making you nod your head in response to the suggestion. "When I was in my days of youth, I would always make my wife flushed due to how kind and flirtatious I am at that time. I treated her to different and multiple feasts together, enjoyed the view of Narukami Island from the shrine, and even watched the fireworks of Naganohara family shoot up to the sky and brighten it. It was the most delightful and heart-warming days I have ever felt." You thought that, maybe try doing what they did, but alternate some bits so it doesn't worry you if you don't exactly do as they say on their date.