In the Eyes of the General

Note: This chapter serves as a background plot on how and why Kujou Sara saved Y/N, kindly read well to understand better about the 1st chapter. Thank you.

"Kujou Sara!" a guard called, walking as swiftly towards the general. "What is it? It's not a false report this time, right?" Kujou Sara became slightly impatient, due to the effect of false sightings of some magical creature from afar. She is slowly becoming exhausted of it, wanting to end the mysterious creature all for her own sake. "I will tell you the truth, General. The Almighty Shogun would like you to be summoned in her court." The Almighty Shogun, looking for her most loyal ally? Why would she look for her at her busiest time? "What a rare occurrence...", the general softly murmured, as she slowly walks outside of Kujou Encampment's base. "Watch over the base for some time. I will head off to Inazuma's capital to meet the Raiden Shogun. I will leave all the keys to the fellow commissioner." The general turned around elegantly, only done to see if the Inazuman guard is listening well. "Anything under your command, and Glory to the Shogun!", the guard shouts in glee.

--------

After several minutes of simply walking, the Tengu general has finally arrived, ready to serve their Almighty Narukami Ogosho. "My presence has arrived, Raiden Shogun." She introduces herself, while kneeling down with one hand behind herself, and spoke in a pleasant noble way. "May I dare question why you summoned me?", she continued, hoping to get a straight-forward response after all the exhausting work in the background. The Electro Archon elegantly walked towards the general in a slow pace, each step gracefully floats on the air and her eyes glowing purple like amethyst, paired with her bold and emotionless face. "There is something urgent I would like to discuss with you, personally."

Baal went closer and closer until she is a few inches away from Kujou Sara. "Stand up before me," the Electro Archon demands, as she tries to relax and let go of her frustration. Kujou Sara looked up and tried to not move too fast, or else she might show disrespect to Inazuma's goddess. After the general did the Shogun's command, the Electro Archon sighed, "Very well. Starting the discussion," the Shogun turns around and walked slowly, "I am completely aware about the sighting of a weird creature floating around here in Inazuma, but...have you heard of the mysterious person that travels along with it?"

Kujou Sara was left shocked, frozen in her current place as she never heard such intel before. "Almighty Shogun, I'm afraid I've never heard or have read any information about that." "Exactly." The Shogun replies, with pure confidence but still mixed with slight disappointment. "The townsfolk have not discussed with you or anyone in your clan, and did not even converse with the fellow Tri-Commission, I see. Kindly improve. I expect more from you, heir of the Kujou Clan." The Raiden Shogun gave feedback to Kujou Sara, as she stopped walking around gracefully and remained idle. She looked behind her, to see a slightly embarrassed general due to her lack of performance. "But," the Shogun muttered, "You can make up for it. Go look for the mysterious person and its flying companion, and I will forgive you on your inefficient performance. The entity must remain alive if your deliver them to me."

Kujou Sara had listened extremely well, remaining attentive the whole discussion. "I will try my highest efforts to achieve your favor, Almighty Shogun."

--------

The search for the mysterious duo has begun, and Kujou Sara is close to dispatching several guards of the Tenryou Commission, all to be scattered across all the islands in Inazuma. "Listen, everyone. The Raiden Shogun and I had a deal: Since I was so inefficient on leading everyone about our simple tasks and responsibilities, this favor of the Almighty Shogun is exclusive to me, a way to 'punish' me. I am truly sorry for affecting the clan, but it is what I could do for now. We must succeed to achieve the goal in order to be forgiven.", Kujou Sara announces, while standing very straight in front of all the guards, and hands gesturing based off her speech. Each and every single guard was assigned on different locations, with the most special guards watching in secret at the wilderness.