When Danger Lies Ahead

"The Almighty Shogun would like you to be summoned in her court.", the same guard says. "That's the third time today, when will this chain of commands stop?" Kujou Sara complains in a slightly aggressive tone, arms crossed and her eyebrows slanted due to anger. "But Kujou Sara, it is the Shogun's command- "the guard's reasoning has been cut off by the general, with the guard having a face displayed with shock. "I know, I know. It's just...it's getting on my guts!" Kujou Sara shouts, her hands turning to fists as she follows her emotions rather than thinking before moving. She looked away, and decided to calm herself by trying to observe her environment.

"...Pardon me. I will visit the Raiden Shogun again and discuss matters with her." The general asks for forgiveness on her sudden burst of rage towards the guard; and took an another take of leave from the commissioner of the Tenryou Commission. Kujou Sara soon left the headquarters once again, with everything feeling like déjà vu due to similar occurrences with the Electro Archon.

-------

She arrived once again, entering the palace of Inazuma's ruler. "I'm surprised by how you still present yourself as noble as you can, even after how many times I'd like to discuss with you." Raiden Shogun expressed her gratitude on the young general, still maintaining loyalty even after all the exhausting conversations. "I have done my highest efforts to serve you, Almighty Shogun, whatever it may be- "The ruler of Inazuma cuts Kujou Sara's response, with her turning around to see the young general once more. "Highest efforts?", Raiden Shogun quotes, "Are you saying your ability to capture and make someone surrender has degraded? You cannot even catch the mysterious duo." The archon complained once more, with the question being extremely ironic.

With the situation being like a rich father to a spoiled child, Kujou Sara had to bite back her tongue in other to maintain reputation, for herself and her clan. "Highest efforts? Are you saying your ability to capture and make someone surrender has degraded? You cannot even catch the mysterious duo." Those were the words that hurt Kujou Sara, the words that continually echoed in her head. Depressed, if mentally described. Still, even after all the backlash that she received from the Shogun herself, she has a backup plan that will surely convince the archon—to submit Y/N by the time they are back to their strongest potential. Kujou Sara knows that deep down, the Raiden Shogun will ask them questions about their origins, their reason here, and how they interrupt her goal to 'Eternity'. That's your reason, right?

"There is absolutely something wrong with you," Raiden Shogun regains the general's focus, with more complains thrown at her. "...Pardon me, Almighty Shogun." Kujou Sara became more disappointed on herself, as she knows that she's losing trust and big expectations on her from the Shogun. "You better catch the unknown flying creature and its traveler by three days from now. Last chance." Raiden Shogun threatens the general, longing to expect Kujou Sara with the mysterious duo to submit to her.

--------

"Her eyes filled with a strong will as it glows in the radiant color of amber, the skin being a bit reddish on the cheeks, the straight and slick dark purple hair with a red mask on her left with peculiar and unique designs- "

"Y/N... Y/N?" Paimon asks, as she seeks for your attention. "Y/N!!!! What are you thinking about right now?!" Your companion screamed at you, so high-pitched it's like a school bell. You looked back down to the ramen noodles you are eating for dinner time. "Is it because of how yummy the noodle dish is?" the flying companion asks. Huh, says the one who is emergency food. "Yes, it is very delicious." You slightly lied about what was in your thoughts, as you were thinking of an elegant woman, someone who has a bow and with an Electro vision. "You sure? Paimon thinks you're lying," she says, while squinting her eyes at you and with her one hand holding her chin. You froze for a second, how in Teyvat can she know you're lying?