※※ Chapter 5: Escape From Hell ※※

Note. The two women that adopted you are actually evil, your biological family and them are enemies, due to certain events that happened, they are now out for revenge on you and your older sister.

Also you and your older sister worked at a cafe, in which you both got blamed for something and then got fired, and guess who got you two fired?? Yess those two evil witches.

This is 1 year after you got adopted into your new "home"

Warning ⚠️ Mentions abuse and torture, read at own risk

Your vision all blurry, warm red liquid trickling down your head, bruises all over, cuts on your legs...

Your sister watching in horror as she ran over to your side, her body shaking at the sight of her younger sister bleeding on the floor.

She too had bruises and blood over her body, but she still managed to come to you with the little bit of strength she had.

You wanted to protect your sister but your body wouldn't allow it, you felt numbness all over you body as you were struggling to move, tears rolling down both yours and your sister's faces.

WHAT ON EARTH HAPPENED??

Well let me tell you a story....

You and your sister both found out who the two women were and it was that moment when that unsettling feeling you had when you first arrived came true, you knew it, you always knew something was going on, but you couldn't put the pieces together.

It was hell for both of you, no matter how many times you escaped they would always end up finding you both, the torture continued, your older sister put up a front every time, you knew she was hurting, your sister was your hero, she was always there for you no matter what, you always looked up to her.

There would be times where you'd push your sister out of the way whenever you both were tortured, you couldn't see your sister like this, your screams echoed in her ears every time she watched in horror as her younger sister get double beatings. IT HAD TO STOP !!

Nobody was in the house but the two of you, the two witches left you both to die, the next thing you knew you were being carried by your sister, blood was dripping out without stopping, your sister had to get to the hospital 🏥, despite shaky legs, your older sister didn't stop, she kept going because she had to get to the hospital.

<Extra note. You and your sister have visited the hospital many times during times of torture, you had your own personal doctor, Dr Aki, would always wonder what happened to you two but neither of you said anything>

The hospital was literally your friend, it wasn't pleasant tho, you got used to the smell, sometimes made you nauseous

A trail of blood could be seen on the floor, it was pretty late at night so you were glad not many people were out.

"O-oh No..." was what your sister said when she collapsed on the floor, you both blacked out due to all the blood loss.

The sound of a motorbike could be heard in the distance, two unknown figures riding a bike, zooming through the quiet night, enjoying the blissful evening.

Who were these two figures??

"Huh, where am I...?"
"Oh no, am I dead?"
"Why is it all white?"

"My body hurts so much...."

You slowly open your eyes and met with white surrounding you, it looks like a room. You felt a pain in your head, in fact your whole body was aching. You tried to move only for the pain to increase.

"Ow ow ow ow ow" your winced in pain

"Omg you're awake... W-wait don't get up yet your body is still weak... L-let me get the doctor, I'll be right back" said the unknown voice,

A young boy, with blonde locks and black orbs watching you in try to get up in pain.

"W-Who are you and where is my sister!" you slightly yelled as you started to panic.

"That's very rude of you you know, as your saviour shouldn't I like deserve a thank you...? let me go and get the doctor, j-just don't move okay" the young boy retorted back as he left the room, leaving you staring at the boy.

"Saviour...?" Was all that crossed your mind

"Oh wait, I remember now... wait that means that boy saved us... huh... but he's too young... there is no way he picked both us up... what the hell is going on.... arghhhhh DAMN my head hurts" you winced in pain, holding your head, as you trying to understand what was going on.

"Y/N you're awake, how are you feeling now?"your doctor came rushing in and checked your vitals

"I am okay, t-thank you, just in pain haha" you replied, as you chuckled

"Where is my onee-san?" Y/N asked with a hint of worry laced in her voice

"She's woke up two days ago, so she's fine, she's in room 340, three rooms down the corridor" doctor Aki replied.

"I'm glad then" you replied as you sighed in relief

Unbeknownst to you, there were two pairs of eyes watching you while talking to your doctor. I wonder who ? Hmmmm

"Oh and Y/N, those two brought you and your sister here, you two were in pretty bad shape when they arrived here, I will take my leave now, you can have a chat with them okay" the doctor said as she ruffled Y/N hair and walked out leaving the three in the room...

You were now staring at the two mysterious figures in your room, wondering who they were...