※※ Chapter 55: The Christmas Conflict ※※

The day before Christmas...

Takemitchy, Chifuyu, Hanma and Kisaki meet up to finalize their plan for stopping Hakkai and defeating Taiju. However, poor Takemitchy ended up breaking up with Hina (thanks to her dad). So the others are waiting for him...

''Fuck, it's cold. Hey Chifuyu. Is Takemitchy comin', or what?''

''He said he had something small to take care of.''

''He didn't ditch us right? We're carrying out our plan tomorrow you know.''

''Let's go inside and eat while we wait.''

''Sorry I'm late!!''

''It's the night before our big battle. You better get your ass in gear.''

''Also, Takemitchy... What happened to your face?''

''Huh?''

''Damn dude. You got even uglier!''

...

''We'll carry out our plan in Shibuya. Udugawa Christian Church. Taiju will conveniently go there along late at night to pray.''

''If Hakkai's gonna attack Taiju, It won't happen anywhere else but there. We're gonna wait for Taiju outside the chapel.''

''Hakkai should already be in the church by then. Takemitchy, you're gonna reason with him!! Since you two get along, doesn't that make you the best guy for the role?''

''And before Hakkai and Taiju can run into each other... The three of us outside will beat down Taiju!''

...

''Well were up against The Black Dragons tomorrow. Our secret plan's pretty much decided. Dunno what you went through, but...Take that anger...And vent it all tomorrow!!''

December 25th...

Hakkai was getting ready to kill Taiju.

''All right...Today I'll settle everything...Once and for all. Just you wait, big bro!!''

''Listen up, men''

''Me and Koko are in charge of The Black Dragons today.''

''Boss we'll take our leave now.''

''Yeah.''

With Yuzuha...

''I wish...It'd all disappear''

With Koko and Inui...

''Looks like we're gonna be busy today.''

''What do you wanna do Koko?''

''Haha... ain't it obvious? I'm stickin' with you. Inupi''

Inui was now quiet, Koko noticed his silence. So he spoke up.