※※ Chapter 61: Who Does She Remind Me Of? ※※

(I forgot to mention it in the previous chapter, but the little girl's name is Sana, hehe!)

As your eyes met with the little girl's, they widened in shock as you stared at the little girl in front of you. You could feel your heart beating faster, your chest was starting to hurt. Your breathing was getting irregular and before you knew it, your vision was getting blurry. Trying to stop your head from hurting, you clutched onto it.

Your POV

"No no no no..."

"This isn't her..."

"I'm only imagining things"

"Stop it!!! Stop it!!"

"Why does she remind me of her...no!"

Before you knew you had passed out, the guy's eyes widened as they saw you fall. Baji was the closest to you so ended up catching you in his arms.

"Y/N!? Wake up!! Oi Y/N" Baji spoke in panic

"We need to get her to the hospital, now" Mikey yelled

"I'm phoning Dr Aki now!!" Ken added

So then they got you safely to the hospital, the four of them stood outside. Sana sitting on Mikey's lap, holding onto him tight

"Mikey Onii-Chan, will she alright?" Sana asked with a sad expression on her face

"Yeah she will, Sana-Chan doesn't need to worry. She is very strong" Mikey gently spoke, patting her head.

The little girl smiled. Mikey then looked down at Sana, and looked at her face carefully, considering Y/N passed out while looking at Sana.

What did Y/N see in this little girl?

When Mikey took a better look...he froze. Realisation had struck him, and his eyes widening consequently. He looked over at door of the room your'e in and frowned.

Mikey's POV

"Y/N-Chin...does she remind you of....?"

Mikey closed his eyes as he was thinking about your condition. It was no wonder you passed out. You still miss her don't you? You have never gotten over it have you? So many thoughts were going through Mikey's mind. Both Ken and Baji noticed the distressed look on Mikey's face. They looked at each other. Baji was about to speak up when the door opened, revealing your doctor.

The doctor walked out, she noticed the little girl sitting on Mikey's lap. She had a feeling of what might have caused Y/N to collapse. I mean your doctor has known you for a long time, so she is aware of your past. She looked at the little girl's face and she knew it.

Dr Aki's POV

"Y/N, she looks like her, she reminds you of her doesn't she....?

"Mikey, can I speak with you for a moment?" Dr Aki approaching the four of them

"Sure, Doc" Mikey placed Sana on Baji's lap and then entered your room with Dr Aki. There he saw you lying peacefully. His heart pained as he finally found out why you collapsed back there,

"Have a seat" your Dr pointing to the sofas in the room.

*sigh*

"Mikey... do you know why she collapsed?" your doctor asked

"Yeah... I do... I just realised it while I was outside" Mikey spoke as his face saddened at the thought

"You do realise, Y/N hasn't gotten over her past trauma, and that little girl will keep reminding Y/N of her"

"I'm not trying to say go and take the girl back to where you first found her, all I am trying to say is, please be mindful of Y/N's state of mind right now. She is still hurting"

"She doesn't need to be reminded to her past, she's already gone through a lot"

"I know Doc, I know that well" Mikey sighed

"But it seems Sana-Chan has taken a liking to Y/N-Chin, she did save Sana-Chan from four guys trying to bring her back"

...

"Sana-Chan told us she ran away from the orphanage she lives at, she doesn't get treated right, so that's why she ran"

...

"I don't know what to do... whenever it seems like we can finally see Y/N-Chin smile, something always happens"

...

Mikey's voice was in pain as he watched your figure lying on the bed.

"None of us want Y/N-Chin to be reminded of that pain... we just want to see her happy Doc"

"Mikey, I'm leaving this decision up to you boys, I know you will think of something, you all love Y/N alot, I can see that"

"Just be careful, is all I'm asking of you... okay"

The doctor then left the room. Back outside, Sana had fallen asleep in Baji's lap. Your doctor also talked to them about what she talked to about with Mikey.

Mikey sighed as he got up and went to you. He sat down next to you, gently stroking your hair. Worry and sadness could be seen on his face. He gently held your hand as he stoked it gently with his thumb.

"Y/N-Chin...why does this keep happening...?" Mikey's voice was in pain

"Why doesn't it ever stop..."

"It's hard for you I know...just know we will do everything we can to keep you safe, we don't want you hurting anymore"

You had slowly opened your eyes and heard everything Mikey had said. You slowly ruffled his hair with your other hand and had a small smile on your face. You slowly got up, with Mikey helping you up and getting you comfortable.

"Mikey... I think I am going crazy... I really am..."

"I'm not trying to be rude or anything... but keep her away from me... please" your voice sounding desperate

"I keep seeing my sister in her...I-I don't want her to be anywhere near me, do you understand?"

Mikey stood there listening to every word, he knew it was difficult for you. You still haven't accepted the harsh truth, and you probably never will. All Mikey could do was comfort you in that moment, he slowly brought you into and hug. It stayed like that for some time. Until....

"I'll keep her away from you Y/N-Chin. Me and the others will look after her, after we find out more about her life at the orphanage, okay?" He gently rubbed your back

"Thank you..." you quietly spoke.