※※ Chapter 37: Back To The Future 3.0 ※※

The present... Tokyo Detention Centre.

''Thanks for putting up with my request Naoto.''

''...I'm used to it. Happens all the time.''

''Takemitchy. You're here again?''

''Sorry to keep bothering you Draken-Kun.''

''Didn't I tell you to leave Tokyo?''

''I just wanna ask you one thing.''

''Do you remember that one biker gang from 2005...The one without a leader, Valhalla? Wasn't the leader... Kisaki Tetta?''

''No, he wasn't''

''Huh?''

''The Headless Angel's leader was Y/N.''

''HUH?!''

''Valhalla was a gang created... for Y/N to lead.''

Takemichi's POV

Valhalla was a gang created for Y/N to to lead?''

''But that..that's impossible!! Y/N-San is Toman's 3rd Commander?! Isn't she?!''

''Impossible? You remember too don't you?''

Takemichi's POV

''I was there too...?! Y/N-San's the leader?!''

''Twelve years ago, on Bloody Halloween, Valhalla took over Toman. Valhalla, as the Parent Organization, creating a New Tokyo Manji Gang. That's the one that exists today.''

''Isn't that..could that have been.. the day of Toman and Valhalla's Big Battle...?''

''Yes. That day... Toman suffered its first loss''

''WHAT?!''

''Toman Lost?!! How could they lose with the ''Invincible Mikey'' and Y/N on their side....?!''

...

''NO.''

''It's Y/N's fault that Toman Lost''

...

''Y/N-San's fault...?''

''That day..WHY..Why didn't I realise...? The empty look in Y/N's eyes, and Mikey who had an enormous cross to bear...?''

''ON THAT DAY... Y/N KILLED KAZUTORA.''

''WHAT?!''

''Y/N didn't get arrested. Because Kisaki had a decoy prepared. Y/N fell into darkness. Valhalla took over Toman. With Y/N as the Leader, Mikey and Kisaki as the acting Leaders at the head...They grew into a huge organization.''

''Thinking back on it now, Both Kisaki and Aoi joined Toman... because they had their sights set on Y/N and Mikey from the start.''

''Wait just a minute. Y/N-San killed Kazutora-Kun? No.. Y/N-San would never kill someone!!''

''If you were in Y/N's and Mikey's position back then... you think you could've stopped yourself from killing Kazutora? The guy who killed Mikey's Brother and an older brother figure to Y/N? And... THAT DAY KAZUTORA KILLED BAJI!!''

''WHAT?!! Kazutora-Kun killed Baji-Kun?''

''Takemitchy. You saw it too, didn't you? Y/N was already going though a lot beforehand, she was already in pain. Nobody could stop Y/N that day, not even Mikey.

''Huh?!''

''After talking to Draken-Kun, I could see it in my mind. What happened that day!!''

''I don't know why it happened. But my mind just overflowed with memories I shouldn't have!!''

''Baji-Kun, lying on the ground... Kazutora-Kun. And Y/N-San covered in blood. I can't tell if all of it's real!! BUT!!''

''Y/N-San looked so broken!! So lost!! So Empty!!''

''I... GOTTA SAVE Y/N-SAN!!''

''The ''Bloody Halloween'' conflict ended in Toman's defeat. They lost becasue L/N Y/N killed Hanemiya Kazutora. And Kisaki Plotted it all.''

''Y/N-San killed Kazutora-Kun...Because Kazutora-Kun killed Baji-Kun. Mikey-Kun's and Y/N-Sans best friend!!''

''In that case... I'll save Baji-Kun!! If I do that, I can stop Y/N-San from making a big mistake!!''

''And..You'll put a stop to Kisaki's Plans!!''

''Protect Baji Keisuke!! That's your latest Mission. Ever since Ryuguji Ken and L/N Y/N... That's all we've been doing.''

''It's about time...We got this settled!!''

''Y/N-San... I swear that I'll... protect Baji-Kun!!

Back to the Past... Somewhere in a tunnel...

''Draken?''

''Been a long time, Kazutora.''

''This fight that's coming up. You wanna call it off?''

''Whether you win or lose... I won't be happy either way.''

''I don't get it Kazutora. Why do hate Mikey? Mikey gave you a good testimony for you, you know?''

''You got out early thanks to that. How do you think he felt when...''

''SHUT UP.''

''Two years... two precious year's of my life... spent inside those walls. I am longer... the person I was back then.''

''And Y/N, who knows where she went, she left without saying anything''

''Only Y/N herself can answer that. I am in no position to tell you what happened, it's up to Y/N'' Ken replied

(Oh Kazutora, boy if you think two years was bad, what about 5 years that Y/N spent there)

''But I am still.. Your friend!"

''That's what I dislike about you Draken. Toman's getting crushed the day after tomorrow.''

''Mikey and Y/N don't want this!!''

''If Y/N gets in my way, I will kill her too, tell her that!!''