※※ Chapter 13: They Took Her Away From Me ※※

Note. This chapter is quite long

It was a Saturday and you were on your way to meet up with Mikey, Baji and Ken. A new cafe had opened and you wanted to visit it. You were walking through the streets, when you walked by the park with the jungle gym. You wanted nothing but a relaxing day without any interferences. Well... so you thought...

(Your clothing: Navy Blue ankle high trousers, a simple top, and a cardigan, and white sneakers)

''Oh what do we have here? what's a little girly like you doing all on your own? said a person with a scar on their face, whilst holding a cigarette

You looked back and saw a group of older guys, judging by their uniform, you deduced they were delinquents of some sort. Oh so now they were going to gang up on a girl. How disgusting!!

''GET LOST, YOU PEASANTS'' Y/N growled at the group

''Oh ho, you're a feisty one aren't you?'' Spoke another one with a smirk on his face

''Why don't you have some fun with us, dollface'' the same one added while putting his hand on your shoulder.

You kicked the person in the abdomen hard, which resulted in the person falling to their knees, clutching their stomach in pain.

'' YOU LITTLE BITCH!'' shouted another as he was about to punch you

But you roundhouse kicked that guy in the face and his head crashed onto the floor, blood pouring down from his temple. You then punched another one in the face (pretty sure you head a bone crack... ohoho). Another one ran towards you but you flipped back kicking the person in the face at the same time. The one that you punched in the abdomen before, took out something sharp from his pocket and next thing you know, you felt a warm liquid  flowing down your left arm, it was a deep cut, a large cut too. You wined in pain. ''You fucker'' . You still continued beating the crap out of the guys not caring about the stinging pain on your arm. Four of them were out on the ground  while you were continuously punching the last one in the face. Your cheeks had blood on them, not your blood, but the person's (Ewww). Your knuckles were now all bloody.

Unbeknownst to you, there were three people watching you, with mouths wide open at the scene in front of them. Baji, Mikey and Ken sweat dropped at the scene, they honestly didn't care about the people you were beating up they were more worried about you due the fact that you had bruises and blood on you. However, none of them could move, as they frozen in place.

It was then, Mikey squinted his eyes as he read the name on the uniform, his eyes widened as realization hit him.

''OH SHIT!!!!''  Mikey spoke as he ran over to you, with Ken and Baji running after him.

Mikey then pulled you by the waist away from the scene, Baji and Ken looked at the bodies with sheer shock written on their faces.

''Y/N-chin, are you okay?'' Mikey asked worriedly as he looked at your bloodied hands.

''Heheh, of course I am, these shits tried to play funny with me, so I dealt with them, tho I may have went a bit overboard'' Y/N replied scratching the back of her neck.

Baji and Ken made their way over to Mikey and Y/N

''Y/N do you realize who these people are?'' Baji asked with worry laced in his voice

''Huh, what do you mean, they are delinquents are they not? '' you asked confused, it was then you looked back and had a better look at the name on the uniforms, your eyes widening due to realization. ''Oh shit...''