Backstory/Epilogue

Back in 2016 after Natalia Alianovna Romanova, Melina Vostokoff and Yelena Belova destroyed the last standing red room, almost all the girls trapped there, were able to get away and live a normal, happy life. Almost all.

Y/n Y/l/n. The only girl who made it out, only to get caught up in another trap. As soon as she got out, the police were right onto her trail. She then began to hide out and try to out run them, doing dirty work for rich people along the way to be able to survive. This went on in this cycle for 3 years, until S.H.I.E.L.D. stumbled into her.

S.H.I.E.L.D. and Y/n started off on a bad foot, but Director Fury soon gained Y/n's trust, and Y/n gained his in return. 6 months after finding Y/n, the Avengers were created and everyone got along instantly. Except for a few.

On the team consisted of, Y/n Y/l/n, Tony Stark as Iron Man, Bruce Banner as Hulk, Steve Rogers as Captain America, Bucky Barnes, Clint Barton as Hawkeye, Sam Wilson as Falcon, Wanda Maximoff as The Scarlett Witch, Pietro Maximoff as Quicksilver, Thor of Asgard and Natasha Romanoff as Black Widow.

Y/n got on well with everyone, except for Natasha. The minute that Y/n walked into the avengers tower, a gorgeous girl with curly fiery red head caught her eyes. But the red head had no interest in even looking at her and never spoke to her unless on missions or to make a mockery of Y/n. Natasha did seem very closed off from the rest of the team and only did really get on well with Clint and Steve, sometimes Bruce. Almost everyone at S.H.I.E.L.D. was afraid of her and wouldn't dare speak, let alone look at her. 

Hey guys!! This is just the little backstory type thing to give an introduction to Y/n and why she's in the avengers. I hope you enjoy the rest of the story and so sorry for this being so short! feel free to leave constructive criticism and this is my first story so please be kind<3

Enjoy!! :)

- Tae (author, she/her)