note

heyy!

i know i havent updated in sooooo long, im so sorry! i just sorta fell out of wattpad and writing and life has been so hectic but i want to start writing again! 

i cannot bear to reread what ive already posted (to me its so cringe and the dancing scene makes me want to kms) so im thinking im going to either rewrite the chapters and create new ones as new parts after this (same story line just slightly different as i feel things were so rushed in the previous parts and i wanted more of a slow burn and more of a enemies to lovers type of feel and that isn't there with the other parts), so if people would like they can read the old ones still or i will create a new story! let me know if any one is still active which they prefer!! i may just start a new story then if people want them together add the new parts to here or add a link! not sure yet :)

update

i've decided to create a new story (its a rewrite of this one and I will release it asap!), I'll put the link to the story here once it's out and in the bio, it will be the same story line but it will be in a more of a slow burn style as this story feels semi rushed as it just skipped over hating each other. There will still be sections of this story in the new one it's just going to basically have more parts in the beginning. Once the stories are at the same points, i might add the new chapters here as well so anyone who wants the old beginning with the new parts can come here for it as well!

- author/tae :)